• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Everett Mendiola - wannabe cult leader

Everett, I don’t know whether you have been on this forum under another name or not, but your arrogant spirit feels very familiar. The same attempt to elevate yourself by claiming how inferior everyone else is. Writing in obtuse ways seems to be the only prof that you have to offer. Which has failed miserably.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone other than your mother who might think that you are special?
Is there an organization that recognizes and supports you?
I asked you on another thread if your wife/wives and children readily yield their wills to your agape love leadership, but you have not responded.

Hahahaha ....
Truly I Have Allowed This To Go On Too Long !
Yet - (ALL OF YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR
LIKING "ME" THROUGH MY SPIRITUAL CONTENT) - IT'S SHOWING ...
Ask Yourself Why ?

I Will Afford You A Glimpse At (My Anointing) : Via (Abba Father) For "His
Glory".

Mr.Everett Mendiola III !
CHARGED AND ORDAINED AND HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREED BY :
DR. PATRICIA DIANNE WILLIAMS
PROPHETS AT THE GATE
CREATED IN HIS IMAGE INTERNATIONAL INC.
ALANTA - GEORGIA

I HAVE TAUGHT
FROM 05-04 -2011 TO 12-22-14
AT WESTEND PENTECOSTAL
PASTOR PAT PAHAUCHECK HOUSTON - TEXAS

AT ESTHER'S HOUSE
DR. BETTY MORGAN
HOUSTON - TEXAS

AT GOOD SAMARITAN
PASTORS TOM AND NANCY
CHALKER
HOUSTON - TEXAS

PROPHETS AT THE GATES
CONFERENCE LINE
ATLANTA - GEORGIA

"TRUE WORSHIPPER CONFERENCE LINE"
DR. EVERETT MENDIOLA III
HOUSTON - TEXAS

"REVELATORY HOME BIBLE STUDY"
DR. EVERETT MENDIOLA III
HOUSTON - TEXAS

I HAVE SANG AND PLAYED GUITAR
IN ALL SERVICES MENTIONED
AND SOME OF THESE SERVICES
FOR (16 YEARS).

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :
SONSHIP SERVANT
(NOT FOR LAY MEMBERS NOR THE AVERAGE LEADER NOR THE TRADITIONAL NOR "IN THE PROVERBIAL BOX"LEADER)
(BUT FOR THOSE LEADERS WHO WERE MEANT TO TEACH THEIR CONGREGATIONS WHO INTURN ARE LEADERS IN TRAINING) "THE DEEPER" THINGS OF YAH !!!
(MY CONTENT WILL FLY IN THE FACE OF TRADITIONALISM AND RACISM AND PREJUDICE AND NARCISSISM AND FAKES AND FLAKES AND HALF BAKED
WANNABEES AND COMMUNISM AND MARXSISIM AND FASCISM AND CHRISTIANITY).

AND TO ASK AM I TRYING TO START
"A CHURCH" ? (I AM THE CHURCH) !
OR
"A MOVEMENT" ?
(I AM THE MOVEMENT) !

I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF (A LIFETIME OF TRAINING) AND THAT IS (THE MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE EVER) !!!

HUMILITY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ...

(THE SADDEST THING IS WHEN YAH IS IN A VISIT AND WE KNOW IT NOT)

Hahahaha ....
Truly I Have Allowed This To Go On Too Long !
Yet - (ALL OF YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR
LIKING "ME" THROUGH MY SPIRITUAL CONTENT) - IT'S SHOWING ...
Ask Yourself Why ?

I Will Afford You A Glimpse At (My Anointing) : Via (Abba Father) For "His
Glory".

Mr.Everett Mendiola III !
CHARGED AND ORDAINED AND HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREED BY :
PROPHETS AT THE GATE
CREATED IN HIS IMAGE INTERNATIONAL INC.
ALANTA - GEORGIA

I HAVE TAUGHT
FROM 05-04 -2011 TO 12-22-14
AT WESTEND PENTECOSTAL
PASTOR PAT PAHAUCHECK HOUSTON - TEXAS

AT ESTHER'S HOUSE
DR. BETTY MORGAN
HOUSTON - TEXAS

AT GOOD SAMARITAN
PASTORS TOM AND NANCY
CHALKER
HOUSTON - TEXAS

PROPHETS AT THE GATES
CONFERENCE LINE
ATLANTA - GEORGIA

"TRUE WORSHIPPER CONFERENCE LINE"
DR. EVERETT MENDIOLA III
HOUSTON - TEXAS

"REVELATORY HOME BIBLE STUDY"
DR. EVERETT MENDIOLA III
HOUSTON - TEXAS

I HAVE SANG AND PLAYED GUITAR
IN ALL SERVICES MENTIONED
AND SOME OF THESE SERVICES
FOR (16 YEARS).

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :
SONSHIP SERVANT
(NOT FOR LAY MEMBERS NOR THE AVERAGE LEADER NOR THE TRADITIONAL NOR "IN THE PROVERBIAL BOX"LEADER)
(BUT FOR THOSE LEADERS WHO WERE MEANT TO TEACH THEIR CONGREGATIONS WHO INTURN ARE LEADERS IN TRAINING) "THE DEEPER" THINGS OF YAH !!!
(MY CONTENT WILL FLY IN THE FACE OF TRADITIONALISM AND RACISM AND PREJUDICE AND NARCISSISM AND FAKES AND FLAKES AND HALF BAKED
WANNABEES AND COMMUNISM AND MARXSISIM AND FASCISM AND CHRISTIANITY).

AND TO ASK AM I TRYING TO START
"A CHURCH" ? (I AM THE CHURCH) !
OR
"A MOVEMENT" ?
(I AM THE MOVEMENT) !

I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF (A LIFETIME OF TRAINING) AND THAT IS (THE MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE EVER) !!!

HUMILITY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ...

(THE SADDEST THING IS WHEN YAH IS IN A VISIT AND WE KNOW IT NOT)

Yea, but can you walk on water?

So this all sounds absolutely ridiculous, but there's actually a reason behind it all, and it's serious. @Everett Mendiola 3rd. will deny this of course, but this requires spiritual discernment.

Everett is under the influence of a demon. The same demon is affecting the "Patricia Williams" whom he refers to.

Prophets At The Gates is on Facebook, and was founded by Apostle Pat Ministries, also on Facebook. "Apostle Pat" is Patricia Dianne Williams.

No human would bother to write as Everett does. It's actually Really Difficult And Time Consuming To Do (just try it). So you never see this sort of writing under normal circumstances. But it is a common style of writing for false prophets online - ie people who claim to be prophets and then their prophecies do not come true, the scriptural definition of a false prophet. In other words, someone who has received a prophecy from an entity other than God, and honestly thought they were following God when giving the prophecy, but were wrong.

Patricia Williams writes just as Everett does - though slightly less strongly. Here are some samples from Facebook:
"Can you Still Stay On Course when everything in the natural looking ugly??? Haha! Holy Spirit shall preach that! Listen for it soon! Glory!!!! #selah"
"Always #remember this: GOD Never ENDS Anything On A NEGATIVE; GOD Always END On A POSITIVE. When a negative is present that means GOD ain't finished yet!!! He is stilling working on U, them,or it! He is still working in the situation! HE is still Moving in Your life and on your behalf!!! Glory To GOD! There's more of His goodness to Come! #Hallelujah"

Also, you usually find middle-aged women like Patricia as the origin of any such movements. They seem the most receptive to this sort of influence. These days they promote their movements on Facebook. Then others follow them, as Everett has done - men usually get involved at this secondary level, being appointed by a woman who was the source. Prophets At The Gates is actually run by a man who was also appointed by Patricia and who she describes as her "Spiritual Son". We have seen it before and it is a common pattern.

Everett has received his "anointing" from Patricia Williams. He honestly believes he is filled with the Holy Spirit and is doing God's work. But I firmly believe the anointing he has received was not the spirit of God. It is a different spirit, and you can spot it by its writing style.

He's also received his "honorary doctorate" from her (look up what an honorary doctorate is and you'll see this is completely meaningless), and his ordination as a minister. So he has absolutely no qualifications whatsoever other than what has been self-appointed by the ministry he is in.

This influence has gradually grown over Everett. Here's his own writing from just over a year ago - you can see this influence strongly, but you can also see it is nowhere near as strong as it is today. It is a similar level to what you see in Patricia's writing:
"nowhere in scripture we find the issue a used holy oil or water before he prayed to Appliance to someone’s forehead or over their head or poured over their head either want why I will tell you why because he was the Holy oil he was the holy water and +He lives in us+ it is simply a point of contact and symbolic we pour the oil of +Obedience+ in the form and in place of the Holy oil or holy water …By (Praying
The Prayer Of Faith
With Nothing Wavering) (That’s The Anointing Necessary)!
"

Everett will deny this, and take it as a terrible insult, and that is understandable. He'll obviously say I'm blaspheming the Holy Spirit and therefore in deep sin. That's ok, I'm not writing to him, but to everyone else.

Everett is fully and honestly assured that he is God's gift to women, and that God wants him, as he says in his profile:
"To Begin "A Kingdom Family" With
Kindred Spirited Women Who Know What "Biblical Marriage"
Truly Means ..."

He's here to find those women, and he's posted on the profiles of every single woman he could find. I trust everyone here will be wise enough not to fall for it, but if someone makes enough such advances they may eventually find someone naive enough to respond, so this is something we all need to be vigilant about, and keep an eye out for others.

Everett does not need our ridicule. He needs our prayers.

Everett has asked by private message to have his account deleted, so I will apply a ban to the account now. There is a strong risk that, if he is not delivered from this influence, he could go on to damage many women in the name of "Christian polygamy", or even start a cult. In case that ever occurs, I want to make it abundantly clear that this ministry does not in any way support him, and has never supported him. From almost the day he signed up he has been flagged by staff as a potentially dangerous individual and watched very closely. Any comments here that appear suppportive were made solely to encourage further responses from Everett so we could properly understand who he was, whether he posed a risk to women or this ministry, and what the nature of that risk might be.

Do not associate with any ministry that is run by this man, and do not marry him. But do pray for him.

Father, we pray for this individual. Please forgive any remarks made here that further alienate him from you. He appears to be a lost person and we do want the best for him but it's hard to understand where a person is though this medium. Thank you for bringing him here so that we could offer prayers for him. We not only pray for him but for everyone that he has come in contact with him. Break the spirit that holds him from him and any others that through his words have allowed them to be bound by the same spirit. We ask these things not from any ability we have but be the power your Son gave to us and in His name.

Everett is under the influence of a demon. The same demon is affecting the "Patricia Williams" whom he refers to.

Prophets At The Gates is on Facebook, and was founded by Apostle Pat Ministries, also on Facebook. "Apostle Pat" is Patricia Dianne Williams.

No human would bother to write as Everett does. It's actually Really Difficult And Time Consuming To Do (just try it). So you never see this sort of writing under normal circumstances. But it is a common style of writing for false prophets online - ie people who claim to be prophets and then their prophecies do not come true, the scriptural definition of a false prophet. In other words, someone who has received a prophecy from an entity other than God, and honestly thought they were following God when giving the prophecy, but were wrong.

Patricia Williams writes just as Everett does - though slightly less strongly. Here are some samples from Facebook:
"Can you Still Stay On Course when everything in the natural looking ugly??? Haha! Holy Spirit shall preach that! Listen for it soon! Glory!!!! #selah"
"Always #remember this: GOD Never ENDS Anything On A NEGATIVE; GOD Always END On A POSITIVE. When a negative is present that means GOD ain't finished yet!!! He is stilling working on U, them,or it! He is still working in the situation! HE is still Moving in Your life and on your behalf!!! Glory To GOD! There's more of His goodness to Come! #Hallelujah"

Also, you usually find middle-aged women like Patricia as the origin of any such movements. They seem the most receptive to this sort of influence. These days they promote their movements on Facebook. Then others follow them, as Everett has done - men usually get involved at this secondary level, being appointed by a woman who was the source. Prophets At The Gates is actually run by a man who was also appointed by Patricia and who she describes as her "Spiritual Son". We have seen it before and it is a common pattern.

Everett has received his "anointing" from Patricia Williams. He honestly believes he is filled with the Holy Spirit and is doing God's work. But I firmly believe the anointing he has received was not the spirit of God. It is a different spirit, and you can spot it by its writing style.

Some great observations there. And excellent detective work. Nice work!

So a practical question that is related to this...

It is Biblical for believers to lay hands on someone that they might receive the Holy Spirit. Is it possible to receive the wrong spirit in that manner if a naive believer has an encounter with such a false teacher?

Did he ever answer the question about Jesus Christ? Cause I didn't see where he did.

Is it possible to receive the wrong spirit in that manner if a naive believer has an encounter with such a false teacher?
I believe it is possible, and that it most likely happened in this case. I think you have to be open to receiving it though, like they can't just go around touching everyone in the supermarket and bam they have a demon.

Is it possible to receive the wrong spirit in that manner if a naive believer has an encounter with such a false teacher?
What would prevent a spirit from being imparted if the receiver is open?

Don’t just let anyone lay hands on you and pray for you! Many people have received things that they didn’t sign up for.

I see that we cross posted, but I’ll just leave it up.

"Lay hands suddenly on no man" (1Ti 5:22)
I hope that is a "laying on of the hands" (1Ti 4:14) thing.. more than just simple touching; but it leads me to wonder where the cultural custom came from to shake the hand of a complete stranger you just met. :-/

But we have this "they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship" (Gal 2:9), so I'm hoping that FH2 is right.

Shaking hands is a sign of peace - you hold your sword in your right hand, so if your hand is empty and shaking theirs, you're not trying to kill them.
Also, you'd traditionally wipe your bum with your left hand and eat with your right (in the absence of cleaning facilities), so you'd extend the right hand of fellowship and not the left...
Nothing to do with laying on of hands.

We're protected by the Holy Spirit remember. if we had no protection, no safeguards, then demons wouldn't have to try so hard, and we'd all be wandering around possessed out of our minds.
You have to allow it in. When people have a demon they allowed it in, or they had an experience where it was allowed in.
So there's no need to live in fear, because we have a protector. But to guard ourselves, to take every thought captive. Be aware, but not afraid.

We're protected by the Holy Spirit remember. if we had no protection, no safeguards, then demons wouldn't have to try so hard, and we'd all be wandering around possessed out of our minds.
You have to allow it in. When people have a demon they allowed it in, or they had an experience where it was allowed in.
So there's no need to live in fear, because we have a protector. But to guard ourselves, to take every thought captive. Be aware, but not afraid.

Are we?

Acts 8:14-19 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, 15 who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. 16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

I believe it is possible, and that it most likely happened in this case. I think you have to be open to receiving it though, like they can't just go around touching everyone in the supermarket and bam they have a demon.

I'm thinking the case where someone is offering to impart the Holy Spirit, or maybe something sort of analogous such as 'an anointing' or a 'baptism of the Holy Spirit'.

Back