• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Exciting new opportunity

The Duke Of Marshall

Real Person
Male
As a result of a recent job I have been offered a full time position programming in computer technology. Please pray that everything goes well and that a door opens up for me to be able to leave my current job. But most of all, please pray that it be Yahuweh's will and that I am humble enough to seek and follow Yahuweh's will over my own desires and interests.

Thanks.

But most of all, please pray that it be Yahuweh's will and that I am humble enough to seek and follow Yahuweh's will over my own desires and interests.
for sure, we are praying with you

What? Now you're tired of the milk truck? C'mon man! Milk was around BEFORE computers, and it will be here AFTER computers!

Stick with a winner!

Doc

In all seriousness, I hope it all works out for you. Blessings, Todd!

doc

I was reading this and wondering how the situation was moving along. Pray, and then follow your heart and remember He gave us common sense for a reason, sometimes it is a way for Him to direct our path. You will be in my prayers too.

Hey Todd,
Am just now seeing this. Please let us know how things are going. Will be praying.

Fallujah boy,

So glad to hear of the open door. May it be as the one described in the book of Revelation, and if it is not Plan A, Marine, may the door close smartly.

Shalom, and see you in a few weeks, brah,
Ali :)

Pray that the Lord's will be done and that He will make it very clear for you the direction He wants for you! That your heart will be submitted and humble to receive His perfect will! His blessing on you always!

Thanks for all the prayers ladies and gentlemen. I'm currently still in the same situation I was in. I haven't moved into the new opportunity yet, but I haven't given up hope yet. I'm just continuing to have patience for the meantime. Thanks again for everyone's prayers.

We are praying that Yahweh shows you everything you should do. He knows what your future is. I am excited to see what he does for you.

Many Blessings
Tim and Stephanie Robertson

Back