• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Fake conspiracies

Except for the fact that cities all over the u.s. check air and water with levels of barium and aluminum president and Rising. Some in the mountains pH changes in the soil because of it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FollowingHim said:
torahlovesalvation said:
I believe the "official" statement for cemtrails is geoengineering to deflect solar radiation back into space. Meanwhile, barium and aluminum on the nano scale haze the air around us. Not to mention the flakes and fibers.

That's a little more plausible than trying to directly spray chemicals to affect the population, because it gives a reason to actually spray something into the stratosphere. But plausible doesn't mean correct, since the trails we see are completely consistent with the basic physics of water vapour, there's no reason to think there is anything more to them.

There absolutely is a very good reason to consider why the "steam" you call it stays in the sky for hours if other plane trails don't. I am not buying into the idea that it's ice crystals, it really doesn't make sense, sorry. And I didn't realize without the comment from torahlovesalvation it wasn't obvious that there is a narrative why it's even sprayed - for a "good" reason.

I think we're reaching (or perhaps reached some time ago) the point where wisdom would step back. It's obviously a subject where people have some very firm ideas, and none of us are likely to be convinced by the others. I doubt there's too much point in continuing to hash it out. Note, this is in no way saying that I *don't* have possible responses, just that I don't think that the continued argument would be fruitful or edifying.

Back