• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Family north of Madison

prairiesage07

Hello. We are a Christian-Israelite family. We live in rural Wisconsin about an hour north of Madison.
Our 9 kids range in ages from 1 to 13. We'd love to meet other families that are relatively close by.
My main hobbies are studying and teaching survival/preparedness, studying prophecy and general tinkering. I am an avid reader and have a personal library of over 15,000 books with another 200,000 on computer. Not sure what else to say other than I am glad to find likeminded poly friends.
Chad

Welcome Chad to Biblical Families, we are so glad to have you. I hope you and your wife/wives find everything you are looking for here on the forums, which by the way are really good and helpful. Once again welcome!

In Gods Love
Tiffany

A man right up my alley! We already have a lot in common. Identity, survival, and books. Send me a message if you like and welcome to the forum. It's a great resource

PS Tiffany my first wife already said hello

Welcome Chad and family! Good to have you here. Look forward to getting to know you more. Hope your wife will sign up herself so the ladies can get to know her. We have a Tuesday night chat starting at 7:30 pm EST, the link to it is at the top of the Forum page. We love new ladies anytime!

Blessings.

Back