• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Family tools of the devil

johnmark29020

I have always been close to my family. My mother the most. Over the years I have been accused of being wimpy or scared or just a plain mommys boy,but I always felt compelled to look after my family. They helped me raise my kids when my first wife left to be with another man. They watched my kids while I was working and feed them ever night. Our lives werent ideal,but they were ok. After ten years on my own. I meet and married my new wife. She was much younger than I was and she found it haed to raise our family. Being honest. I dont think she new how at first. As time has passed I watched her grow and mature into a really good mother. She like fine wine is getting better every day. Also I knew there wasnt much I could do but try and keep the peace until she got a handle on raisng a instant family. My three,her one and our one. However my family held ever mistake against her. Tried to go around her autority as wife and mother. Put her down to my kids,and made the transition take longer. As a result her and the kids arnet as close as they should be. Most recently my family teamed up with the very woman that left me and these kids 12 years ago. They used childrens services to try and take my kids away.
G-D had other plans. So what is my point. Wheather you are with one wife ,two wives,or raising your kids alone. Protect your house. Not every tool of the devil is a stranger,so time the devils tool is a trusted friend or beloved family members. and dont be afriad to stand your ground. Your brother in faith

Back