• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Father-son camping weekend May 26-28, 2023 NE GA area.

Added to Calendar: 05-26-23, 05-27-23, 05-28-23

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Details to follow, but @The Revolting Man and I are hosting a remote camping / shooting weekend for men, especially father/son(s).

Cost: ZERO as far as site, etc. Participants responsible for own food, supplies, ammo, etc.. this is RUSTIC camping. Think E-tool stool!

Focus: Masculinity building and basic marksmanship / weapons safety training.

Plan for midday Friday through midday Sunday. 100 yd range available. Plan for long and small arms range time. (Focus is long arms, this time.)

Open to non-BF. I.e., bring a friend. We'll be encouraging men to fulfill their calling as patriarchs, fathers, men! The Messiah will be front and center!

Interested parties can DM, post in this thread, or (lurkers) can reach Zec or me through:

Stay tuned!

That sounds totally awesome!

Details to follow, but @The Revolting Man and I are hosting a remote camping / shooting weekend for men, especially father/son(s).

Cost: ZERO as far as site, etc. Participants responsible for own food, supplies, ammo, etc.. this is RUSTIC camping. Think E-tool stool!

Plan for midday Friday through midday Sunday. 100 yd range available. Plan for long and small arms range time. (Focus is long arms, this time.)

Open to non-BF. I.e., bring a friend. We'll be encouraging men to fulfill their calling as patriarchs, fathers, men! The Messiah will be front and center!

Interested parties can DM, post in this thread, or (lurkers) can reach Zec or me through:

Stay tuned!
I'll share this far and wide. Such an awesome ministry!

Stay tuned!

I Love this!

If you don’t have firearms or any familiarity with them PLEASE come to this. There will be some for you to use.

You will be asked to provide the ammo you use. The rifle ammo will be about 50 cents around and pistol ammo 30 cents.

Please reach out with any questions. This weekend is designed to be accessible to the novice and still be engaging for the experienced.

PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE!!!

I think a couple of @The Revolting Man 's sons are in the 6-8 yo range... Young sons are fine.

Due to some medical issues that came up with my son, I am going to have to sit this one out. That said I am very interested in the future of these events and will be praying for you all out there. Really bummed to miss it.

You'll be amused to know that when I shared the YT video to our local fellowship's page, I got reprimanded by a Jezebel ( mother of local member who lives in TX and has NO business being on our page) for promoting an event that was sponsored by 2 nasty men who were deep into polygyny! Y'all are just out to corrupt our righteous sons!! 🤪🤣 Corrupt away dudes! Lol

You'll be amused to know that when I shared the YT video to our local fellowship's page, I got reprimanded by a Jezebel ( mother of local member who lives in TX and has NO business being on our page) for promoting an event that was sponsored by 2 nasty men who were deep into polygyny! Y'all are just out to corrupt our righteous sons!! 🤪🤣 Corrupt away dudes! Lol
I guess she doesn’t know you too well then, huh? 😉😂

I guess she doesn’t know you too well then, huh? 😉😂
Exactly lol. Not that I wouldn't come out and say, but she's too busy trying to run the show when she shows up. If I know in advance that she's in town I just stay home, as none of the men will call her down. She has a man last time I knew but he seldom comes with her and is pretty clueless scripturally.

I just did a video that she'll 'appreciate'... re: Jezebel... :D

It is encouraging that she knows 'those two nasty men!' Glad our reputation is getting around... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Back