• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Filipino Women - Filipinas

Go at it and may it happen. I'm serious. I hate to see people having a hard time. I first came here in 1979 and corruption was exactly what I saw. I saw it again in 1983-84. Aquino gets in. Still corruption. Again in 1987, still the same. Then 1990, then 1995, 1997, 1998, again 1999, etc. etc. I WANT the Philippines to be blessed. I hope and pray but I just don't see it. Every country in this area of the world has passed the Philippines or made except for I think Cambodia and Laos.

There is even something in this country called "smart shaming!" Imagine, as part of their culture, they shame people who have answers. Oh, aren't you so smart mister. Maybe you ought to be president. I mean it is one sick and weird culture when it comes to progress so when you raise your kids here make sure they are taught well by your example that anything is possible.

And if the economic lack of progress weren't enough of a burden the U.N. got their feminist president back in 2004 to pass:
Republic Act 9262
Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004

That removed all power from the father over his minor daughter's activities. No more shotgun weddings. This is why there are "single mothers" wall to wall! I've never been to a place with so many "single mothers." As in all places, they say it like it's a badge of honor but it's primarily the fault of a messed up law. Before the law, a father could give the man who he found with his minor daughter a choice. Marry her or go to jail. The penalty is so stiff that the man would marry her. Now, the penalty for being with a minor is zero if the man is within ten years of her age and if the age spread is larger he goes to jail, no choice. Because of this, none of them go to jail because they just pay off the father and the minor has no husband even though in many cases the woman would have wanted that man for a husband. Let's say he's 21 and she's 17. By law they cannot marry, not by any order of anyone, no judge no signature, nothing. It has destroyed the dignity of the Philippine women. For what? U.N. population control. And did it work? Hah! You think Filipinos are in a hurry to abort? It's certainly not as common in the Philippines as the butchers of America.

Again, if that weren't enough. The Republic Act 9262 makes it so that you can be prosecuted for making a woman you're involved with cry! Seriously!

Now I guess we've scared everyone away from visiting here. RA9262 was also tested by the Supreme Court because it treated men differently from women and you know what the judges said? They said there's no evidence that women are violent toward their husbands. Really? Well I guess you better let all the women who dropped stones on their husbands' heads or knifed them or shot them out of prison because how could they be guilty! Listen to an attorney on youtube discussing RA9262 and it will make your skin crawl. He's looking for lady clients to prosecute and sue their husbands for making them cry. Even girlfriends! Huhuhu, he said he's breaking up with me. His tone was so abusive. This is not a joke. Satan is at work in the laws of the world and it begins with every law that claims to protect women.

Very little of that is really any different than the US. You can get caught up in our DV system in much the same ways. In our country the neighbors need only hear you make her cry for you to get caught up in the system; even if she won't press charges. Such is the way of matriarchy; no justice, only power.

While I appreciate the Filipina's care for her family, I don't find it very much less distasteful than the American woman who treats her husband as a walking wallet beast of burden for her own benefit. While modern American intergenerational relations are messed up in their own ways, the traditional ways that came before weren't; and they didn't treat children like a pyramid scheme.

Very little of that is really any different than the US. You can get caught up in our DV system in much the same ways. In our country the neighbors need only hear you make her cry for you to get caught up in the system; even if she won't press charges. Such is the way of matriarchy; no justice, only power.

While I appreciate the Filipina's care for her family, I don't find it very much less distasteful than the American woman who treats her husband as a walking wallet beast of burden for her own benefit. While modern American intergenerational relations are messed up in their own ways, the traditional ways that came before weren't; and they didn't treat children like a pyramid scheme.
Considering the GDP per capita in the Philippines is just $3,000 compared with $60,000 in the U.S. it makes a tremendous impact. And as I said, despite all that. I love it here.

Considering the GDP per capita in the Philippines is just $3,000 compared with $60,000 in the U.S. it makes a tremendous impact.

On the other hand you yourself have demonstrated how much cheaper it is to live there. And those per capita numbers are deceptive as the US has a lot of income inequality and GDP does not translate into actual income nor free cash flow. In many communities the average household makes more like 30-40k and ALL of that goes out the door in expenses. Most American's live hand to mouth and have negative equity; even with 2 parents working.

On the other hand you yourself have demonstrated how much cheaper it is to live there. And those per capita numbers are deceptive as the US has a lot of income inequality and GDP does not translate into actual income nor free cash flow. In many communities the average household makes more like 30-40k and ALL of that goes out the door in expenses. Most American's live hand to mouth and have negative equity; even with 2 parents working.
We're arguing whether the Philippines is a poor country? Does the sun provide light? Is there an ocean? Watch the following video and then come back and tell me they're not in dire poverty.

We're arguing whether the Philippines is a poor country? Does the sun provide light? Is there an ocean? Watch the following video and then come back and tell me they're not in dire poverty.

No, I'm saying we're not as rich as you think. The very same happens in this country; we just have more creative ways of hiding it. That you didn't know that shows how little you know of the poverty and food systems of our country.

And I'm saying that a social system shouldn't make merchandise of its children; whether that be through tribute from foreign husbands or engaging in debt based financing of ones country.

Although I'm walking a very fine line as I have no problem with dowry/brideprice.

The Hollywood Hillbilly Who was on the USS Ranger CV 61 says .......The Philippines was nothing more than Sexual Disneyland.
Find a good American Wife from the Heartlands of the USA or Canada.

The Hollywood Hillbilly Who was on the USS Ranger CV 61 says .......The Philippines was nothing more than Sexual Disneyland.
Find a good American Wife from the Heartlands of the USA or Canada.
God has blessed me with two wives, one of which is Filipina. From what I've experienced in the Philippines and in the USA, sinners are sinners the world over so take the wives God gives and obtain His favour (Prov. 18:22). Disneyland isn't a godly environment.

Back