• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Find Her 'C Spots'

CecilW

Real Person
Male
Interesting. From http://manofthehouse.com/home/cleaning/ ... nship-help

Every woman has her "C-spots" - areas of the house she absolutely, positively needs to be clean. It could be immaculate counter tops, a well-made bed, sparkling windows, a toilet seat that’s closed, not open...trust me, she has millions of 'em.

Just figure out what really bugs her when it’s dirty, and what she loves to be clean, organized and fresh-smelling. These are her “C-Spots.” Always pay attention to them.

Don’t underestimate the power of this “C-Spot” advice. It’s a golden piece Clean Like a Man guidance and a shortcut to living happily ever after. Knowing your mate’s C-Spots takes all the guesswork out of trying to keep your loved one happy – at least when it comes to keeping your/her house in order.

Housekeeping is a major factor in relationships.

Generally, male/female relationships are based on a simple premise: women love shiny objects. They adore diamond rings, gold necklaces and gleaming sports cars, of course. But they also worship clean hardwood floors, immaculate kitchen counters, and spotless toilet bowls (with the seat down, please).

Do you get the implications here? You can spend hundreds of dollars to impress your woman, or you can just spend a little time sprucing up the house. The results will be remarkably similar: she’ll love you for either one.

Grab a sponge, share the love.

Here are some eye-opening facts about the connection between good housekeeping and enhanced relationships:

Over half of all couples fight about housework, according to a survey by the Soap & Detergent Assn., a Washington, D.C. trade group that examines all sorts of housekeeping-related issues (http://www.cleaning101.com). These clashes are probably due to men either not cleaning enough, or doing it poorly (ie – not up to the female’s almost-always higher standards).

Social scientists at the University of California-Riverside report studies showing that when males do any kind of housekeeping, something magical happens to women: they’re much more pleased with clean, organized, lemony-smelling surroundings, and by association, they’re much happier with their men.

The same UC-Riverside study says that men who clean are better role models for their kids, who tend to do better in school and have more friends. The more tranquil home environment probably has something to do with this phenomenon, too.

Finally, women find men who clean more sexually-attractive(again, the UCR study). Yes, just a little housekeeping on your part will boost the odds that you’ll get a lot more amore from your mate than you would by sitting on the couch watching ESPN. It makes sense: most women can’t truly relax when the home is a mess, and for females, relaxation is a prerequisite to sex. Also, she likes the feeling of “team” and togetherness your efforts create, and the fact that you care enough to be considerate.

Housekeeping is good for both of you.

Cleaning the house represents the kind of psychological cuddling women really go for, and it can be a major factor in your relationship. You’ll hear less nagging. You’ll golf with her blessing. Domestic bliss will become the fabric of your life.

Tom McNulty is the author of CLEAN LIKE A MAN - Housekeeping for Men (And the Women Who Love Them). He is a featured contributor to ManoftheHouse.com.

RIGHT ON!!!

To me NOTHING is more attractive than a man who will help keep things done. I'm a momma who works all day to keep up with her little one. Sometimes feeling like I have to do it all it overwhelming! On the days when my hubby can help do a chore or two it is soooo very appreciated!

aaah, my c-Spot is anything that can grow mould, if there is mould, I am losing it. If a man can clean out a fridge, he has my lifelong devotion.

Viva la Cleaners.....for the day is too short to do everything on your own!!!!

B

What a nice topic :D and undeniable truth... ahhh clean :!:

"The same UC-Riverside study says that men who clean are better role models for their kids"... I totally agree with the article....my husband will clean for me at times, if I have fallen behind and he is a great role models for children!

i like cleaning when it involves a bulldozer. does that count? :D

i also like housekeeping, we get to keep it as long as i keep paying for it :!:

Back