• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

first wife struggles

I am an SW and I can only say that I have a wonderful family. I can only share that I do not feel that my FW and I have any jealousy issues. We as a family are very open and honest with each other. We always talk about any issues and feelings that come up. I would suggest talking and getting your feelings across to the FW in your life. I have found my FW to be a wonderful,caring, sweet and compassionate woman and I appreciate and love her just as much as I do him. I hope this helps you know that the jealousy doesn't have to be an issue at all.

Liz I think that is awsome! I agree. I personally had a few emotional struggles however I have made sure that I have kept the lines of communication open between my sw and DH at all times.

We have our share of adjustment issues and are still working toward making things continously harmonious.
God is a constant sourse of comfort and strength in our home. We trun to Him for all our wants needs and desires.

Back