• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

First wives

Are there any first wives that would be willing to chat as I work out some of the raw emotions I feel during the process of going from only wife to first wife?
Thank you!
Are there any first wives that would be willing to chat as I work out some of the raw emotions I feel during the process of going from only wife to first wife?
Thank you!
My dear Wife Of His Youth...I am also new at being FW or wife Of His Youth. I do understand the emotions that come into play. I know that it is hard going from being the only wife to FW.I have a peace that only God could have given me. I had to understand and trust that my husband not only loves me but I also knew that he would never do anything to hurt me or make me any less a wife. I have accepted our SW with open arms not only for her or his sake, but for my sake. I want this transition to be one of love, peace, happiness, and full of God as He has to be number one. FW and SW want to be the best wives we can be for this wonderful man. Her and I can talk about pretty much anything, and we do. It is so important that the lines of communication between you and the SW are kept open, not to say that you need to discuss your private times with said husband. The one thing I never forget is, this is new for her as well and she is trying to fine her place as SW.
Thank you!

My dear Wife Of His Youth...I am also new at being FW or wife Of His Youth. I do understand the emotions that come into play. I know that it is hard going from being the only wife to FW.I have a peace that only God could have given me. I had to understand and trust that my husband not only loves me but I also knew that he would never do anything to hurt me or make me any less a wife. I have accepted our SW with open arms not only for her or his sake, but for my sake. I want this transition to be one of love, peace, happiness, and full of God as He has to be number one. FW and SW want to be the best wives we can be for this wonderful man. Her and I can talk about pretty much anything, and we do. It is so important that the lines of communication between you and the SW are kept open, not to say that you need to discuss your private times with said husband. The one thing I never forget is, this is new for her as well and she is trying to fine her place as SW.
....Willing to chat. We can get through this together. I feel blessed to have a sister wife that cares for both of us.

Back