• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Florida fellowship weekend (now APRIL 5-7, 2019) - Palatka, FL!

My next load puts me in Jacksonville on Thursday.
So, yup, I will inflict myself upon the attendees.

My next load puts me in Jacksonville on Thursday.
So, yup, I will inflict myself upon the attendees.
Yippee! Now I'm looking forward to this even more, Steve!

I get on the road tomorrow . . .

Yippee! Now I'm looking forward to this even more, Steve!

I get on the road tomorrow . . .
Looking forward to hanging out with you, Keith :)

Jealous as all get out!

LOL! Nice... thanks for pics and updates for those who can't be there.

Getting it in there stern first was the hard part.

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-6_20-7-47.jpeg

It was such a lovely weekend retreat. A big thank you to all who ventured to it. It was great to fellowship, play and eat together!

Thanks @nathan for insisting we bring the boat. It was a lot of fun....well mostly. :)

Yep, surviving the storm was actually kinda fun wth you guys. Nice boat handling under the bridge @nathan .

Cindy really enjoyed meeting everyone and experienced the normal fantastic love and wonderful fellowship retreats bring.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was such a lovely weekend retreat. A big thank you to all who ventured to it. It was great to fellowship, play and eat together!

Thanks @nathan for insisting we bring the boat. It was a lot of fun....well mostly. :)
Yeah, especially since the guys had to use all your room towels to dry off after being caught in the downpour!

Yep, surviving the storm was actually kinda fun wth you guys. Nice boat handling under the bridge @nathan .

Cindy really enjoyed meeting everyone and experienced the normal fantastic love and wonderful fellowship retreats bring.
All the ladies were such a blessing and were so welcoming. Thank you for all you and Ruthann did behind the scenes for me in getting the special cupcakes!

Cindy really felt welcomed and I'm glad she was at ease to share and contribute.

And those rice chips!!! Yummy!

This retreat will forever be remembered as "The Adventure" retreat.

Good times. Good people. As always.

Thank you to everyone that made it, and we missed you to everyone that did not!

I'm finally back home from the retreat.

What a blessing it was to be with Steve, the Benders, the Nystroms, JR, Sonya, Cap, BeingHeld and Cindy. The support I received was priceless, especially from the men on our first on-the-water men's meeting and the thunderstorm-soaked in-the-room aftermath.

20190407FloridaGator.JPG

Our new friend . . .

Keith

Back