• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Florida?

elizabethjames406

Female
Hi all!

I hope you and your families are well. I am looking for any connections of like-minded people in the Florida area? I'd love to visit with families or those believing in polygamy, to chat and have coffee. I haven't met many who are in agreement, and as a single lady, I'd like to meet some on the forum so everyone knows I'm real, and of gain perspective, prayer, and encouragement.

Thanks and blessings,

Elizabeth

Welcome! There is a ladies chat tonight at 7pm eastern time if you are interested in joining in. :) I know it’s not in person, but we ladies love to just connect from across the world once a week.

I already made a reminder in my phone for the chat! I'll be there . Thank you for inviting me!

Ok maybe it is 7:30 haha oops. I always forget what time it is and I’m on the west coast.. :p

Can someone help me with the ladies chat? I thought I had it figured out, but when I go to the chat page, I don't see a ladies chat room. Maybe I'm just missing it? Thanks! :)

Thank you!!!

Shalom. Love the tag line.

Hi Elizabeth,

My name is Jennifer. We live in lower AL so we aren't far from FL. We are new to this idea and primarily here to learn and meet like minded people.

Can someone help me with the ladies chat? I thought I had it figured out, but when I go to the chat page, I don't see a ladies chat room. Maybe I'm just missing it? Thanks! :)
I guess you weren't able to get into the chat tonight. I just left, so looking forward to meeting you next Monday evening.

Shalom and welcome!!

Lotsa new peeps recently. Abba must be on the move!!

Hi all!

I hope you and your families are well. I am looking for any connections of like-minded people in the Florida area? I'd love to visit with families or those believing in polygamy, to chat and have coffee. I haven't met many who are in agreement, and as a single lady, I'd like to meet some on the forum so everyone knows I'm real, and of gain perspective, prayer, and encouragement.

Thanks and blessings,

Elizabeth
Welcome Elizabeth glad you are here

Back