• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

For those who were wondering

Slumberfreeze

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Yes. They had to make Alucard have weird threeway bisexual sex in the new season of Castlevania. Why? Obviously because they have to make everything that I like, (and everything I liked when I was a kid), weird and gay. They have to sprinkle weird and gay on everything or it's just not worth doing.

Is Superman gay yet? Is Captain America? Just make them all gay and get it over with. Oh how about the Ninja Turtles? I sure hope they aren't all straight. That would be bigoted. Can you imagine the damage done to young minds if you had all 4 turtles be straight. unthinkable. Gay them up immediately. OH how about the transformers. Can a robot truck be gay? BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW!

And definitely make sure that you reboot every last form of children's entertainment and add sexual themes when there were none before. And make sure those themes are right at home on a three dollar bill.

Cartoons nowadays are ridiculous! I grew up with Tom & Jerry and looney toons, not all these brain draining and mind numbing excuses for kids entertainmen . Shoot, my biggest form of entertainment was using mmt imagination OUTSIDE! A concept that seems like torture to most of the kids I see these days. I can't tell you how many trees I feel out of, creeks I walked through, or critters I brought home when I was growing up. Kids these days make me feel like an old country boy, and I'm only 30!

Roswell. I watched it when I was a teenager (I was totally the target audience at the time lol, loved it!), and they rebooted it recently. I felt uncomfortable watching the first episode and couldn't quite figure out why, then right at the end two major characters kiss, and they're both men (well, one's an alien, but he's a male alien, or at least he's a male human alien....I don't know). I haven't watched any more episodes of it, I don't even know if it's still going. There were many things in the first episode that weren't true to the original series, and it was totally ruined because of it. So imagine my surprise to find out that the director of it is the lead actress from the original. Hollywood corrupts.

Yes. They had to make Alucard have weird threeway bisexual sex in the new season of Castlevania. Why? Obviously because they have to make everything that I like, (and everything I liked when I was a kid), weird and gay. They have to sprinkle weird and gay on everything or it's just not worth doing.

Is Superman gay yet? Is Captain America? Just make them all gay and get it over with. Oh how about the Ninja Turtles? I sure hope they aren't all straight. That would be bigoted. Can you imagine the damage done to young minds if you had all 4 turtles be straight. unthinkable. Gay them up immediately. OH how about the transformers. Can a robot truck be gay? BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW!

And definitely make sure that you reboot every last form of children's entertainment and add sexual themes when there were none before. And make sure those themes are right at home on a three dollar bill.
I haven't watched tv in over 20 years....and I have the kids to prove it! LOL
But I know how much the world has changed....and I feel your pain.

@Christopher Huggins I grew up in the good old days of imagination in the outdoors too. Grandpa's dumptruck was a ship and we hunted whales. Ok, so not p.c. play, but it was the 80's and no one cared!

Kids now days are bored to death without electronics. But we had spacesuits with pockets for our laser guns that worked like Mary Poppins carpet bag.

The world will change again for the better....eventually.

Why? Obviously because they have to make everything that I like, (and everything I liked when I was a kid), weird and gay.

We have noticed this: that every new entertainment must have some sort of gay angle.

We have watched "God Friended Me" which is semi-entertaining. The main character's sister is gay. She has a girlfriend in one early episode. Since then it has never come up again and the girlfriend was not in the show. It was like they oddly had to punch off their gay friendly checkbox, and then they could go on with the show. So wierd.

I mostly watch sports or news, but the wife and I used to like to watch Fresh Off the Boat for its simple, family humor. After a few seasons, they had the obligatory lesbian character. It's supposed to be set in mid 90s Florida and somehow, all the main teen characters are encouraging the other teen lesbian character to "explore" her lesbianism. It just didn't fit. I wasn't a teen in that era, but I don't think teens were so accepting and promoting of it. I stopped watching the show. It had jumped the shark.

I wasn't a teen in that era, but I don't think teens were so accepting and promoting of it.
I was a teen in that era, but not in Florida. The whole idea of homosexuality was new, it was barely talked about, though we were encouraged to be accepting and nice to people who were gay. I knew a lot of people who were into some crazy stuff, but I only know of one girl that kissed another girl, and it was an absolute drama at the time with everyone going nuts about it. It certainly wasn't something that was 'encouraged' or even really accepted.

Back