• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Forum connection problems & browsers

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
We have been having sporadic issues connecting to the forum over the past couple of days. Frequently the server cannot be found at all. I do not know if this is a problem with our specific computers, our ISP, general overload of the wider network, or the website itself (though I'm trying to test different things).

Has anyone else seen this behaviour, or is it only us?

Thanks.

There were a few times, maybe a month or so ago, where it took markedly longer than usual to connect, and maybe even had a timeout; but currently, it seems to be working just fine. I didn't try to locate the connectivity problem, so I couldn't say if it was the site, someone between, or me.

jgkaopr;', p 0jafrp'madpkagbmp
bad
d'pad,,b
dp,g'
aegp
pdmadsl;amfe;we;
mwpem'pvpsd,
bad[,gas'das'

and then there's the problem with sda9[t0peojqtpj9bdapojoqerr
[pkl;sp[atpkqeptopqee;otp]'
pao;4jra
dabp,sr4]jmkhoga
'pa[sRwel[,th,[ret

Other than that I'm cool.

P.S. Brave browser on Windows 10.

Last edited:
No issues for me. Chrome browser on Android and windows 10

I had a problem earlier this week in multiple chrome based browsers. It was in both the forum and the main website but a different error message. One was err_time out. I can't remember the other. I could get to your hosts public webpage though. I'm having very slow internet and intermittent outages so I thought maybe it was just me. Resetting all my devices eventually fixed it; though your's was the only site effected like this.

Thanks @rockfox.
I think it's an issue with overloading of our ISP, I'm tracking it down through them. Funnily enough though, video calling works perfectly, but browsing this and a couple of other websites is not.

I only had one or two days that I had to logon every time again requiring the verification code to be entered, but further it worked fine and no interruptions.

Back