• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Funny PM incident with local child

ylop

Real Person*
Ever had the experience where you buy a new car, then suddenly you notice lots of similar cars being driven around you. Wow, your purchasing decision must be correct because so many other people have the same car as you.

Well, a funny thing happened to me last week...

I was busy working at a property when two children from the house across the road dropped in. They were very friendly and talkative, especially the girl, asking what's your name, what are you doing, can I help etc. After a while we had this conversation:

ylop: how old are you?
girl: guess...8 years old
ylop: how many brothers do you have?
girl: 6 brothers
ylop: how many sisters do you have?
girl: 9 sisters but 4 are not living with us
ylop: how old are your younger sisters?
girl: 7, 6 and 5

[at this stage ylop has a thought he would not have had 2-3 years ago]

ylop: how many mommies do you have?
girl: 2
ylop: how many daddies do you have?
girl: 1

ylop

Mother and step mother more like....

Actually highly likely PM for the following reasons:

In my area
1. Families with more than 3 children are very rare, except for...
2. Middle eastern origin families of which there is a sizable minority community
3. The children looked like they were from iran or iraq
4. i asked the girl if she attended the school just down the road. she said no, she didnt know the name of her school but the bus picks her up each morning (this is the islamic school bus).

ylop

ylop said:
Actually highly likely PM for the following reasons:

In my area
1. Families with more than 3 children are very rare, except for...
2. Middle eastern origin families of which there is a sizable minority community
3. The children looked like they were from iran or iraq
4. i asked the girl if she attended the school just down the road. she said no, she didnt know the name of her school but the bus picks her up each morning (this is the islamic school bus).

ylop

Iran or Iraq???

ok well, I will take your word on it.

B

Back