• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Future of the US and globally

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
IF the OBidden/Harris/Pellousy cabal stays in power, how do you see this playing out?

It's ushering in the collapse of the USA and the takeover by the CCP

It's ushering in the collapse of the USA and the takeover by the CCP
When we get invaded....only 20% leave alive. But it will be scary enough for the people to pray "Spare your people Lord and let not the heathen rule over us.........lest they say in their hearts where is their God?"

I don't see this as the downfall of the USA specifically, I see it as part of a coordinated downfall of the West, because there are too many parallels between what's happening in different countries. Just looking at NZ and the USA, the new governments in both countries are:
  • Seizing unprecedented power under the excuse of the pandemic
  • Refusing to conduct historically traditional media interviews. Our Prime Minister has been cancelling all her regular media interviews with anyone who asks actual questions about policy, she just cancelled a regular slot on the most popular talk radio show in the country, which successive Prime Ministers have spoken in for the last 30 years, because she can't handle the questions. While Biden's not taking questions either.
  • Working with a completely compliant media. In the USA the media are supporting Biden, in NZ it's even more incestuous as the government is subsidising the compliant media in exchange for favourable coverage.
  • National political opposition is impotent in both countries, most politicians in major opposition parties are accepting the fundamental ideas of border closures, lockdowns and other insane nonsense, and only arguing against details of implementation rather than truly standing for freedom.
Our political systems are completely different - yet the people within them are behaving so similarly, that this shows that whatever is going on is not confined to one country. It is a general trend taking over the Western world.

The West is collapsing, the East is rising. Most of the day-to-day detail is a puppet show to distract everyone while the fundamental changes occur.

The West is collapsing, the East is rising. Most of the day-to-day detail is a puppet show to distract everyone while the fundamental changes occur.
The Euphrates (real life bringing christianity) has dried up...(become impotent) and has made way for the kings of the East.

My gut tells me more control measures are coming I had a dream I was driving to work and had to stop at a check point and give the army my papers saying I was allowed to be driving through the check point and they lete through it was a very vivid dream

Those damn guide stones are 40 miles away from me. They were placed by some local moron who made money in the granite industry which was huge there for a long time.

Well that 'local moron' sure seems to have had a pulse on the desires of the globalists. 'Local' industry in most places isn't owned by actual locals and there are satanists everywhere.

Well that 'local moron' sure seems to have had a pulse on the desires of the globalists. 'Local' industry in most places isn't owned by actual locals and there are satanists everywhere.
It's also crazy to see how much of our grocery products are owned by like 4 major companies like Nestlé, PepsiCo, Proctor and Gamble, Unilever. Nestlé loves its slave labor too

I’m not defending them it’s just that too much is made of them. The granite industry in Elberton was very much a local affair, which is probably why it’s dead now.

It's bad, really bad.

The Dem power brokers really aren't even trying to hide the fact that both Biden and Harris are mere puppets to not just a behind the scenes domestic agenda, but a global agenda.

He's like a prototypical Manchurian candidate...literally. Whether he's drugged or has some internal mechanism running him, he's passed being a coherent, independent individual. It sounds crazy for me to think this, but he almost seems robotic, like someone is making his moves from a remote control, but messing up the commands from time to time.

Whoever/whatever is controlling him, it's not going to turn out good.

There's a grass roots effort to change all this election crap in the Red states, but the national Dems are looking to nationalize elections (something forbidden in the Constitution).

I believe the average American is waking up to this woke stupidity, but the usual roadmap to tyranny and oligarchy are the few ruling the majority.

God help us!

Back