• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Getting started

Palrmine

Male
Hi. I'm probably like most people that stumble into here. My wife and I have discussed this lifestyle for a long time and finally had a serious understanding of it and would like to know more.

So I'm here to pick your brains to decide if this is the right thing for us.

Also the website is terrific and I love to see a community of brothers and sisters who encourage each other in the faith.

Shalom

Welcome to Biblical Families. You'll find all the encouragement you need here and there's alot of good folks here many with really good adivce. I'd suggest reading as much as you can. If your wife is interested there's a ladies chat Monday's at 7:30 eastern time.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Peace be with you Palrmine. You are most welcome to pick our brains.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome Palrmine! I look forward to getting to know you better. I also extend an invitation for your wife to join us on Ladies Chat Monday nights at 7:30 EST. And hope your wife will make her own account and introduce herself to us. We love new ladies!

Back