• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Gittin' Raptured Tomorrow?

CecilW

Real Person
Male
I understand that 2-3% of the population of the world is scheduled to get raptured tomorrow, May 21, 2011.

Don't know if I've got a ticket or not.

If so, see y'all in heaven. If not, see ya at the July Retreat, which might just be a little slice of heaven itself.

I didn't pay my bills this month, just in case it wouldn't be necessary. If I'm still here tomorrow I'll pay them right after dinner.

While always eager to see the Lord it never ceases to amaze me when people try and pin it down to an exact date.

Hey do the east coast believers get raptured first? Perhaps the jerusalem believers then the rest? Does God recognise Pacific Daylight Savings Time? If I miss the whole thing can I reset the clock on the oven and hope for a second chance? Can we go down to the park and watch it happen like the fourth of July? Isn't pyrotechnics in the Bible? Does God have a timex or a Rolex? Perhaps a son-dial?

Maddog

Its good to have a sense of humor. I guess that man forgot about the bible talking about how do you know a false prophet??
I'll be talking to y'all tomorrow . Of course we don't know the day or the season so It might be tonight. In case that happens I'll meet you in heaven.
dede

DonnaG:

Yeah. And besides, now ya gotta keep an eye out for the Zombies that are getting resurrected. I wonder if any of our members who got raptured tonight will find a way to let us know ... :)

ifound this very funny. the kid downthe street from me told me that at 6:00 the world was going to end and did i have somewhere to be just in case it didhappen. i told him iwould be just fine i wasnot worried.

SSalis4YHVH said:
ifound this very funny. the kid downthe street from me told me that at 6:00 the world was going to end and did i have somewhere to be just in case it didhappen. i told him iwould be just fine i wasnot worried.

WHAT? You're still here, too?!!! :eek: :lol:

left behind with the rest of you sinners :lol:

Now if only the zombies would show up so DocInMo could put all his zombie defense reading to good use, and I could finally make use of my Zombie Whacker Walking Stick. :twisted: :p

now if only they could correct the error of predicting............

Ya gotta love this part...

"Saturday was "an invisible judgment day""

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at and I've been through a lot with this lighted sign on top of my car," said Hopkins, 52, a former television producer who lives in Great River, NY. "I was doing what I've been instructed to do through the Bible, but now I've been stymied. It's like getting slapped in the face."
Hopkins must be reading a different Bible than I read. If he was reading the true Word of God, he would know beyond any doubt that he has been following a false prophet.

My Bible says that Camping is a dead man:
Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NKJV (20) But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' (21) And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?'-- (22) when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
And, of course, the rapture not only failed to take place May 21, 2011, as prophesied by Camping, it also failed to take place September 6, 1994, as had also been prophesied by Camping.

Either that, or we have been left behind twice. Wonder what Camping will say on October 22, 2011, after we have all been left behind a third time?

I'm guessing, something like, "Well, there's always next year!" :lol:

John Whitten said:
I'm guessing, something like, "Well, there's always next year!" :lol:

Are you suggesting that his blood type might be B+ (Be Positive)? :lol:

Back