• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Giving your daughter in marriage...

Lets say I meet a young woman at lets say 18 or 20 something like that and can get her onboard to living healthy and begging active.
She would most likely have no problem having children for years and maybe in her 40's
I agree, that is how life should go.

Where you are going wrong is when you express strong blunt opinions about how people should live, opinions which fall over under closer examination - like the opinion that people should be finished having children by their early 30s. Clearly you don't even really believe that yourself, when questioned, so there was no value in saying it - except that the responses you have received may have helped you to more clearly work out exactly what you actually believe.

I am 70 and I absolutely totally agree, women should come to me in their 20s to get married, but for some reason they don’t.
Anybody have a clue as to how to fix that?

I am 70 and I absolutely totally agree, women should come to me in their 20s to get married, but for some reason they don’t.
Come visit us and I'll take you to the place where you can buy roses. We'll get you a few bouquets and then walk through the city. You'll have more offers and proposals than you know what to do with. And I'm NOT joking! Just watch out for the ladyboys. ;)

Come visit us and I'll take you to the place where you can buy roses. We'll get you a few bouquets and then walk through the city. You'll have more offers and proposals than you know what to do with. And I'm NOT joking! Just watch out for the ladyboys. ;)
I hear you.
I would still need more money than I have, though.

Steve you are one of the coolest 70 year olds and if I am lucky I will be that cool when I am 70 as well.

I agree, that is how life should go.

Where you are going wrong is when you express strong blunt opinions about how people should live, opinions which fall over under closer examination - like the opinion that people should be finished having children by their early 30s. Clearly you don't even really believe that yourself, when questioned, so there was no value in saying it - except that the responses you have received may have helped you to more clearly work out exactly what you actually believe.

I think it sounds that way online but I am much more open to understanding we can disagree.
Not all women are almost die at 30 or 40 but people are becoming more unhealthy each year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-213544_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-213544_Photos.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 14
That's not how genetics works. They have the same genes regardless of whether they are healthy or unhealthy at the time of birth, that won't affect the baby's genes. However, it may affect the baby's growth in the womb and while breastfeeding, and will certainly affect their ability to function as a mother.

Epigenetics says otherwise. Not to mention potential damage to her eggs from whatever lifestyle / chemicals / food is making her unhealthy.

Back