• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Glad to be a new member of this community

MontanaDaniel

☠ BANNED ☠
Greetings to everyone here! I have been reading a lot of materials on this site including the forums for about a week now since i found out about it, and its inspiring to see such a sincere love of God and the Bible’s original teachings along with the unabashed and long-seasoned support and practice of polygamy, all in one vibrant and very refreshingly forthright community.

I am currently in WA but very soon to move to MT still a single man but now finally embarking until death do us part on a path of polygamy that i am completely and irreversibly devoted to. Im a programmer/developer by trade so my goal is to eventually own land in MT with a great big house on it, work from home making as much money as i possibly can doing computer gigs remotely, with a few young lovely wives and as many children as the Lord wishes to bless us with.

I do not think it is by accident that Eve the first woman was the one to eat the forbidden fruit, because in making her own decision to listen to the serpent and consume the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil which she also shared with Adam she was exercising her newly gifted feminine whimsy and delight and curiosity and lust (for knowledge in that case) and... 100 other emotional impulses, which can be a powerful force in and of itself, however, she was doing so on her own accord, in violation of the Almighty patriarch’s clear commands and also without consulting her immediate patriarch Adam, her man and mate and spiritual husband and also the source of her own life (Adams ribs).

Im not trying to recite 4th grade sunday school in this post, my point here is that when woman acts independently without the necessarily patriarchal structure and rule first of God and secondly of the man and husband who weds and thus binds her to his home and keep that she is essentially running afoul of Gods original intent for her. It doesnt mean all of womans independent actions will turn to ruin, God also bestowed woman with a great degree of power (with the vital help of man’s seed to start and bless the process she can carry to term the miracle of life inside her... nothing to balk at) and she was also given a spirited heart and a bright mind. I have a universe of respect and admiration for women, and love women more than anything else on Earth.

Nevertheless... woman was also made highly emotional, physically weaker and smaller, sensitive and often innocent-minded, and even moreso than man was made muscular and industrious of form, woman was created with an overwhelming purpose of form to be beautiful, sensual, soft, attractive to behold to the eyes of man, soft-spoken and kind in nature.

This was no accident. God certainly in his generosity allowed woman by design to do whatever she wants in life, truly (and Eve pioneered this truth) but at what cost... because for her own happiness and the greatest possible fulfillment of her life and explicitly-designed purpose woman was indeed intended to be a good wife and mother; a submissive, willing and happy helpmeet to man, a cheerful and supportive companion to man, a pleasuring soother of her husbands tough workaday flesh, a busy homemaker, a fertile wellspring to receive the gift of God and man inside her to multiple fruitfully many children, and to stay at home nurturing and raising entire families. That is quite a lot to do to keep any woman busy enough for life, and the most honorable calling she can pursue.

And so, woven into womans very sinew has always been the key elements of humility, love, beauty, submission, sharing, sociableness, generosity, affection, fertility, kindness and domestic, familial attachment.

Now, there is not ONE adjective in that description that is easily defined as a solo, solitary and individualistic trait

You cannot be humble if you believe you are one of a kind. Woman is humble (when she is) because she understands she is just another female, given the same purpose as all other of Gods daughters. Just as men are humble (when they are) because they understand they cannot all be kings, they must share the earth with other men.

Woman loves and is loved, only because there are others there to receive, redeem and return her love.

Woman is beautiful primarily for the eyes of man to be irresistibly attracted, and also simply to add beauty to the world, because God is wise and loves beautiful things, hence all of creation. Woman was made beautiful NOT to be some vain glittering statue for her own sake, like some pompous and untouchable bronze Colossus, although there is nothing wrong with her enjoying and loving her own effeminate beauty which she takes so much effort to upkeep and enhance, that is every girls right to be secretly fond of herself a little bit, and keeps her heart aglow.

And i could keep going down that whole list of adjectives, but very quickly its realized that the bible condones and promotes polygamy in many parts because God created woman to be around others, but not just “others” in town, or “others” in her husband and children, but woman behaves best and is more centrally aligned to her original God-given purpose and feminine nature when she lives with other wives to the same man who are like daily mirrors always held up to remind her of her duties, her nature and her role, and to keep her honest and to both support and encourage her in her biblical female role; to love man and God, to worship and pray, to stay at home serving her man and her home alongside any other wives her husband chooses to take, to create many children and to raise her family with man as the head of the home and Christ as the crown.

Woman (given the proper upbringing and the right variables) is naturally happier this way because she does not have to fight or struggle, for which she was not built for, but instead can surrender to God and to her man and enjoy in peace the complete essence of being female and feminine, by dedicating herself to love, pleasure, nurturing, arts and crafts, reproduction and joyous service to God, man and family, and with sisterwives she can only do these things better, with more help and support and friendship along the entire way.

But of course, instead of this great biblical ideal that you here at BF stand for (and which i wholeheartedly agree with and share), in todays society more and more especially in the American mainstream and in cities everywhere across the land, many mostly atheist of course, women follow the wrongheaded first original sin of Eve and want to become yet more hyper-individualistic, feminist, edgy and modern, working-proto-men, hyper-monogamous POWER women. Drunk on modern urban, atheist, capitalistic power, they shun this biblical ideal of woman because like Eve, she wont be “told what to do by a man”.

And then look what happens as a result...

So no more of that I say. It is time that i cast my vote on what is holy and right with my very livelihood as ballot. I will acquire my land and home, i will find my wives one at a time and will not stop scouring the land until ive found them, we will live in unapologetically, pure, uncompromised and fully biblical polygamous gender roles at home, i will always completely know my role as man is to work hard, provide, protect, preach the gospel daily, pray, love and lead my wives and family, and my wives will certainly absolutely and always know their female place as good biblical women ought to, and we will find happiness not struggling ceaselessly as modern people do against each other but in realizing our original complementarian design and not compromising even an inch on what it means to be male and female, masculine and feminine in Gods eyes.

And i also make a promise here and now with you and the Lord as my witness, that i will strive to create as many children as i and my wives can to substantially grow out the Kingdom with greater numbers. I promise that i will homeschool them all in the privacy of our home and property to be God-loving-and-worshipping Christian children and eventually adult people but most of all for every single one of them to be polygamous. I promise to teach my (hopefully) many sons to be leaders and to love being men and that attraction to girls is perfectly natural and encouraged and to offer them to help each other build their own homes in spacious corners of our growing property or adjacent properties so they can start their own plural families with our blessing, and I promise to take special care in raising my hopefully prolific number of many many daughters so that every one of them starting from a very young age becomes a thoroughly feminine, virtuous, God-fearing, bible-raised, man-respecting, polite, domestically trained, crafty and industrious, old-fashioned, beautiful, pretty, well exercised and shapely, submissive polygamous teenage daughter completely ready as soon as she comes of legal age to be married to an older established polygamous man of my choosing (not a grey or greying man, just older than her by at least a decade and change more). And if i could offer two of my daughters of around the same age to the same man to ensure they became polygamous together then i would absolutely choose to do so.

Longest intro ever? Ok ill step down from the soapbox now, besides around here im just preaching to the quire anyway!

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay and find all infromation your looking for

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome, @MontanaDaniel!

Any chance you can join us at this month's retreat?

@Keith Martin
Unfortunately i wont be able to make this one, i got a full table full of full plates at the moment as i work my rear end off to wrap things up here in WA to move to MT asap. But i have heard of these retreats and want to make it part of my new tradition as soon as i get settled in Yellowstone country, and for it to be my future familys tradition as well. I cant wait until the day i can meet many of you in person, but perhaps its also best i integrate myself online here first in the meanwhile to let everyone get to know me better and vice versa.

I believe that being geographically isolated as polygamists can be the internet medium is a fantastic gap-bridge, but the retreats are a strong actual solution to community building and maintaining. i look forward to being a part of them as soon as logistics permit me to attend. Being a part of a network of likeminded people and families that you have met in real life is invaluable for our kind.

Some questions about the retreats though:

How many retreats are held around the country every year?
Which are smallest/biggest?
How many people usually attend?
What kind of demographics (singles, families, men, women, young, old etc)?
And also sounds paranoid but, are these events fairly under the radar and private, no mysterious black unmarked SUVs parked outside the venue filming everyone that goes in and out? haha sorry i had to ask, im somewhat new to all this.

Thanks for the warm welcomes all around!

@MontanaDaniel
The number of retreats vary year to year.
Regional ones will be smaller than the main one which is usually held mid summer.
Attendance and demographics vary year by year and location.
They are not open to the public. I’ve yet to see an unmarked suburban, though honestly I wasn’t looking for them or worried about em.

@Keith Martin
perhaps its also best i integrate myself online here first in the meanwhile to let everyone get to know me better and vice versa.

Sounds like a good plan, Daniel.

And I see others have already answered your other questions.

Again, welcome.

Welcome!

From reading around the site i have to say, im impressed how serious the community here takes our religion and theological matters, and that this isnt just a “polygamy meetup group” or something. Although obviously that is a defining aspect, and a welcome one.

thanks for the answers @Verifyveritas76, although now @Asforme&myhouse is going to have me doing a double take at any random black suburban or tahoe i see on the road en route to a retreat... o_O but im glad to know these events are private and only coordinated on here. I mean it is a little ridiculous that TRANSGENDERS (pick your gender identity? Give me a break, dont even get me started...) yet plural families are legally persecuted and have to watch their backs, makes me sorta mad...

Especially being new to Montana when i move there some months from now (have to wait for my lease to expire here in WA for starters) it will be nice to know by then i will have new friends around the country who believe in the same things i do and who i have a growing rapport with!

Back