• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

GM Contraceptive corn

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male

I'm just ready God... Please send the meteor... GM Mosquitoes, now this kind of corn...

Last edited:
Was this from 2001?
Yes, good spotting, that article is from 2001... There seems to be little mention of it since then. Here is an article from 2011 wondering what happened to it and where it is being used, pointing out reductions in fertility in the USA. It could be anywhere.
We’re not going to be able to eat anything we didn’t grow ourselves.
And if you get the wrong seed, not even that. But it's worth noting that the main crops they seem to be playing around with are corn and soybeans. Avoiding eating much corn would probably avoid most GM food.

Yes, good spotting, that article is from 2001... There seems to be little mention of it since then. Here is an article from 2011 wondering what happened to it and where it is being used, pointing out reductions in fertility in the USA. It could be anywhere.

And if you get the wrong seed, not even that. But it's worth noting that the main crops they seem to be playing around with are corn and soybeans. Avoiding eating much corn would probably avoid most GM food.
Corn and soy products are ingredients in nearly all processed foods That brings us back to " grow your own food".

Avoiding eating much corn would probably avoid most GM food.
Also avoid corn syrup! Guaranteed to be GMO corn.
People usually miss this one.

So, how long has this stuff been in circulation?
MUCH longer than people suspect. The GMO franken-corn in general, and Monsatan suing farmers who's land was CONTAMINATED by the poison (and winning, both in Canada and US) goes back to before the turn of the century.

And people I have interviewed (and very much respect) have pointed out that the mRNA gene-mods have been incorporated into vegetables, now pigs, then beef, for a long time.

This is without question the point:
Corn and soy products are ingredients in nearly all processed foods That brings us back to " grow your own food".

Well over 90% of all corn and soy (don't eat that anyway!) are franken-food by now, likewise many other mass crops, including sugar beets and canola. (Thus, avoid 'sugar' unless - for now, maybe - it's cane.)

Glyophosphate contaminates almost every commercial grain (wheat, etc) even that is NOT GMO'd. (They spray after harvest to 'brown it up' faster, among other idiocy.)

Big Brother is now even "changing the definition" (remember 'vaccine'?) of "organic," too, to enable the label to include things that aren't even food. (As in, does not propagate according to it's kind, by seed. Think: Terminator Gene, in Monsatan poison grains.)

And unless you grew it, or know who did and trust them...don't eat it.

Their end is near, but the righteous will be delivered one way or another.
Only if they pay attention.

Remember the "thief in the night," warnings - plural. AND Hosea 4:6:
"My people are DESTROYED for lack of KNOWLEDGE..."

And this one:
"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished." (It's in there TWICE! Proverbs 22:3 AND 27:12.)

People generally don’t understand what the modifications are.
They have genes added that allow weed killers to be used on the plants that would normally kill them.
I don’t know the science, but I think that genes from the poison is spliced in.

Enjoy your weed killer nachos.

I'm just ready God... Please send the meteor... GM Mosquitoes, now this kind of corn...
I'll just add that yellow corn was never intended to be for human consumption; it's animal feed for ruminants who have multiple stomachs and/or regurgitate their food. Humans are almost entirely incapable of extracting anything remotely nutritive from yellow corn but fiber and destructive simple sugars. It's one of the reasons it is the most likely food to be contained in vomit and generally remains entirely intact after going through the whole digestive process.

But, yes, the intent is evil.

And here's one of my periodic reminders that soybean consumption increases estrogen production, especially in male consumers.

Also avoid corn syrup! Guaranteed to be GMO corn.
People usually miss this one.
Can't remember his name, but the Coca Cola executive whistleblower revealed that Coke was financially involved in the original creation of high fructose corn syrup, they gone through numerous waves of utilizing it as a percentage of their sweeteners, it has even more damaging consequences than sucrose but is cheaper to produce because of it being a byproduct of ethanol production, and Coke has tripled the quantity of sugar in its soft drinks in the last half a century.

I'll just add that yellow corn was never intended to be for human consumption; it's animal feed for ruminants who have multiple stomachs and/or regurgitate their food. Humans are almost entirely incapable of extracting anything remotely nutritive from yellow corn but fiber and destructive simple sugars. It's one of the reasons it is the most likely food to be contained in vomit and generally remains entirely intact after going through the whole digestive process.

But, yes, the intent is evil.
The sweet corn in my garden is pretty enjoyable. I've got two more small plantings that are almost ready.

Your point is well taken. Corn isn't that great of a food. The fact that it requires nixtamilization to make it more palatable should tell us something. ☺️

Back