• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

God be like...

Ah, my sinful life as a serial polygamist because of the mistaken mindset of one at a time. If I had only kept all the women who wanted me to. Except for the one who slept with a knife under her pillow which was meant for me and the one who confused her own tongue for a knife. Except for those, wow, that would be a big family by now. Yeah, I have a story for every thought.

And he'll give you a 4'6" woman with exactly those measurements. The bottom 36 will be a combination of the stomach and hips since at that height the hips will be, well, somewhere in there hiding.

I can see Him doing that too.

Man this makes me wanna go for a walk and take it all in. That song was popular when I used to go to a disco called the Saratoga Trunk in Redmond, Washington before Microsoft even existed. When I go for walks here I feel kind of the same way as I did way back then walking through the disco only better because something actually came of me after the polyester and three piece suits.
They don't make them like they used to.

Back