• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

God spoke something interesting tonight

DrRay777

The Holy Spirit spoke to us tonight during our Bible study and dealt again with the issue of the prophecy in Isaiah chapter 4. It is now my understanding from this that God told us that the Christian church at large will have to accept and operate in the principles of seven righteous wives for every righteous man in order for the door to be opened for Jesus to come back. I know that this is a bold statement, but I felt strongly that I needed to post this message as well. I believe that from this God opened our spiritual eyes to just what the devil has been doing by working through jealousy and the Jezabel spirit of control to keep this prophecy from coming to pass, as it will mean certain doom for him! We as a small group of believers committed tonight to be open for God to work this out for us in our lives. By this committment I believe that we are in for all out war from the enemy, as we have thusly declared war on him in this area. We would ask for your prayers and support as we enter into what for us are uncharted waters.

Thanks and be blessed,

Dr. Ray

DrRay777 said:
God told us that the Christian church at large will have to accept and operate in the principles of seven righteous wives for every righteous man in order for the door to be opened for Jesus to come back.
Dr. Ray,

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly here. What I'm seeing here is that God has directly spoken to you regarding Christians needing to operate in polygynous principles, to some degree or another, in order for "Jesus to come back", which I assume refers to His return as prophesied throughout the NT Scriptures. Is that essentially correct?

Love in Him,
David

As strange as it sounds, yes I believe that is what He spoke to us. God also opened my spiritual eyes to these things for clarity in the matter so that I see it in a way that I have never seen it before.

I now believe that this 'new thing' of Isaiah 43:19 and Isaiah chapter 4 will bring the church into a place in which it will more resemble the family of God than ever in the course of the history of God's people.

That is what I believe that I heard from God. Time will tell if I got it right.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Okay, that's what I needed to know. Thanks!

Love in Him,
David

Well, here's my view on that: GOD does things in His own time. I would not make any new law touching marriage (monogamy or otherwise) between husband and wife and if I understand the scripture correctly, none of us should. Howbeit, the case may well be so that the "Second Coming" will not occur until after which time ISAIAH FOUR moves into full force. Personally, I am of the persusasion the prophecy is not so much linear as it is cyclical, each cycle returning with sharper definition. I have every confidence that my own Nation is headed in this direction and I highly suspect the rest of the British Commonwealth is doing the same. GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS. . . This could mean that a large sector of the male populace might be removed from North America (or the world) due to war, and/or disease. What with all the playing around that mankind is doing with genetics these days it wouldn't be hard to develop a virus that only attacked hominids bearing the "Y" chromosome. As men, we need to back up a bit to see the forest for the trees. Believe it or not, there is indeed a powerful movement (however subtle) to reduce global population to 500 million and this would certainly be an effective method of arriving at such a goal. Primitive warfare is for troglidites and apes who actually believe such things are not deliberately staged to keep the masses in ignorance. (See: Georgian Guide Stones).

One thing is certain: North America is on the verge of a paradigm shift in social structure and the "traditional" nuclear family is vast becoming a thing of the past. No, I don't believe that it is possible for any to manipulate the Hand of GOD to bring on the proverbial "Second Coming". JESUS is here and He's coming again. I believe that if so-called "Christians" utterly reject what is CLEARLY biblical and blessed of GOD that great consequences will ensue. I am not of the persuasion that everyone who believes the Bible need hop on the POLYGAMY BAND WAGON, but rather that people ought to respect the rights of those who are called to plural marriage regardless of race, creed, colour, culture, or how fat their wallet is. Surely the advocates of population control have something to say about this as well, but generally these sorts of people are of little or no faith in the only wise GOD. Secular humanists rarely ever respect the rights of biblical bigamists, let alone believers in the Holy Bible.

GOD bless you and your house

Edward

Back