• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

God's Calling

Hadassah said:
Isabella, Yes, I agree with you, and this is why we need God's help to get through this. Thank you.

There was an actual question in that post in case you missed it.

Yeah...hmmmm. That is a pretty convincing argument for the "equal" terminology.

It means we all get a new car AND we all get a new washing machine right?

:lol:

eternitee said:
Yeah...hmmmm. That is a pretty convincing argument for the "equal" terminology.

It means we all get a new car AND we all get a new washing machine right?

:lol:

Whether you want/need one you will get one gosh darn it!!! :twisted:

Hadassah said:
Hadassah said:
Everything will be handled with love and compassion for one another's feelings.

This should have answered your question.

It didn't because it is imprecise. I would hope, however, that compassion means you would be understanding that despite your previously assumptions, you realise that you can't impose that on someone and she has an equal right to have separate sleeping arrangements if she so chooses.

B

It seems that a this thread has become a bashing of Hadassah. Where is the love that we are called by God to display to our brothers and sisters? I have followed this thread for a while now and all I see is it becoming more and more bashing. Don't you think it's time to hang it up and let it go? Neither of you is going to convince the other so what is the point of continuing this converstation?

We are to do those things which build each other up, not tear each other down. We get torn down enough by the world.

Back