• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

GPS on plural

I agree that it will never be a major movement standalone, but it certainly will be a component of the next major movement in North America at least.

And I contend that it doesn't really matter whether it's a "major movement", but only that it is an integral part of the WHOLE which is the Word of God.

What matters is that His people read and understand His Word for themselves.

The "major movement" comes when He returns for His brides - plural.

Mark C said:
And I contend that it doesn't really matter whether it's a "major movement", but only that it is an integral part of the WHOLE which is the Word of God.

What matters is that His people read and understand His Word for themselves.

The "major movement" comes when He returns for His brides - plural.

Hello Brother,

I totally agree!

There have been a lot of great replies, but for what its worth, I'd like to throw in my two cents... Where the PM is going depends a great deal on where you live now. There are places in the world where its legal or ignored or simply unacknowlegded.

However, as far as the States are concerned, I feel confident that it's soon on its way to being legalized. May not be in MY lifetime - because policies move about a generation behind public opinion - but it's certainly moving in the right direction.

Location is important. Since President Zuma of South Africal has several wives I wonder how Washington would do the seating arrangements if he brings his family to a diplomatic function.

Back