• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Gratitude and Blessings

HomesteadWife

Real Person*
Female
I wanted to start a thread where people could share their day to day gratitude and blessings in. Sometimes this type of thing gets posted in the Random comments thread, but I feel they deserve a place of their own.

In the course of life we can get bogged down in routine and become discouraged by the negative state of the world around us. We get caught up in worry about the future or regret for the past. We can forget to look and be grateful for everything in the present moment which we have to be thankful for. Taking stock and being in the present moment helps us to focus on gratitude for everything, good and bad, which has made us who we are today and brought us to where we are.

I will start my gratitude list with I am grateful for my amazing and wonderful husband, beautiful and joyful daughter, and life I live today. I wouldn't change anything in my past that I have gone through because I wouldn't be where I am today without it.

I'll probably post more soon.

Blessings to everyone!

Last edited:
I am blessed, period. Praise God! latest blessing- I recently purchased a pickup truck. I have a camper that needed a stronger one. I found a 07 ford. Come to find out after purchase that it has all necessary upgrades to call it bullet proof- an $8k improvement that I bought for 8k total. it is a very strong truck. yay God!

I am coming to understand the blessing and importance of living with my 91 year old In-laws these last 3 years. They have each taught me so any things about how to graciously live out your later years. Also, what a blessing it is to have them praying for all their family every night. We can feel and see the evidence of that.

Back