• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Great meeting everyone!

GunnarR

Real Person
Male
Hi everyone! It was great meeting you all at this most recent retreat and putting a name with a face! I had a great time! And for those of you that were unable to make it, we missed y'all and I hope to meet y'all soon! The fellowship was incredible! The retreat felt almost like a family reunion! It was also encouraging to see so many young people there. YHVH is doing great things in the Kingdom. May we continue to grow in Him!
The Bible studies that the adults had was exceptionally great! I have always known the idea of vision and what YHVH has for you, however, I had never thought about it with regards to it fitting into marriage and headship. For me personally, it felt like it brought me closer to YHVH and made me rethink some ideas of what I thought marriage was supposed to be, and has made those ideas more in line with YHVH's ideas of marriage.
Thank you to all who made this retreat possible!!!!!!

Back