• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings BF World

Joe386

I am Joseph, I am married to my Jr High School Sweetheart, Peggy. We have a loving, safe, happy, nurturing home. I really don't know what to say about myself except, I am a licensed minister, a father of 4, three of which are married and on their own. I am a very young and yet, very proud grandfather of 6. One of my fondest memories is one with me sitting in the floor and playing with my children when they were little. Having kids in the house makes it a home.
I was referred to BF by a new found friend "Tina" and went to a weekend mini-retreat in Winter Garden and met and made several new friends. I now can appreciate the name of this site, "Biblical Families," because when you meet someone on here in person you realize you have met family. That was the case when I met Nathan, Cecil, Brian, Tom, Paul, and JP, guys I pray for you all often and was honored to meet you and your ladies... God Bless You All... Joseph

Hello again Joe :)

Welcome to BF.

So glad to have you and Peggy on this site, Joe. I appreciated her even more after the Women's Retreat. I look forward to many more "family" reunions with each other. :)

Thank ya'll so much for making me feel welcome...

Family is important, scratch that :eek: , FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!

Back