• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings everyone!!

My name is Angela, and I live in the southeastern US. I’m interested in learning more about polygamous marriages from some of the experts here!. I’ve always felt drawn to this sort of arrangement, as I’ve found monogamous relationships aren’t fulfilling for me. I think it’s just who I am.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know people here! Please feel free to reach out! I’m a bit nervous!
Hi Angela, welcome! There is a lot to learn here but answers and guidance on every board. Please take a look get acquainted and if you have question I am sure you will get an array of answers.

Hi Angela, welcome! There is a lot to learn here but answers and guidance on every board. Please take a look get acquainted and if you have question I am sure you will get an array of answers.
Thank you so much! Thanks to everyone for making this a little less scary. So far you’ve all been so nice and funny!

Thank you so much! Thanks to everyone for making this a little less scary. So far you’ve all been so nice and funny!
We have all been where you are. We are all imperfectly perfect. We don't have all the right answers although some would bid to differ with me on that. Everyone here does have a true love for God and we all strive to live according to our beliefs. We are like a big family, we argue and bicker at times but there is a ton of love.
I would strongly encourage you to get plugged in with the women. It can be overwhelming at times and I apologise in advance. If you seriously believe this is a lifestyle you are called to you gave a place here. Just don't give up. We are here to help

We have all been where you are. We are all imperfectly perfect. We don't have all the right answers although some would bid to differ with me on that. Everyone here does have a true love for God and we all strive to live according to our beliefs. We are like a big family, we argue and bicker at times but there is a ton of love.
I would strongly encourage you to get plugged in with the women. It can be overwhelming at times and I apologise in advance. If you seriously believe this is a lifestyle you are called to you gave a place here. Just don't give up. We are here to help

Thank you!!’ I actually just made my first post in the women’s forum as you were writing this post!

Hello, welcome to this group of unique group of people, all willing to seek truth, pursue new thoughts, daring to live out what we believe even though we swim in a culture that generally disagrees with how we have come to understand the Scriptures. I truly hope you will come to feel welcome here and as you have time, begin to engage on the different threads. May the Lord bless you.

Welcome neighbor!
We are in northern Alabama.

Back