• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Georgia

Glory&TruthSeeker

Hello everyone,

I"m VERY new to the forum, however am very excited to be a part of such a wonderful group of Believers. Recently the Lord (Adonai) has lead me by His Grace to begin to look deeper into Biblical Polygyny. Although I myself am currently a single mom, I can not say at this point whether I would like to be in a Biblical Family Structure or not. I am NOT against it however. I believe that the Lord God (Yahweh) Blesses not only the Monogamist relationship but the Biblical Polygynist relationship as well. I am looking forward to learning more, and fellowshiping with each of you.

In His Service and Agape,
Glory and Truth Seeker
:)

Welcome, brother. Enjoy. We're a lively bunch. You should find lots to think about, some to cry about, some to smile about.

Plan to get a fat head from consuming so much food for thought! :lol:

For a starting point, let me submit the hypothesis that being in a Biblical family structure has nothing to do with the number of wives who eventually grace your home, but everything to do with ordering whatever home you have (even if only yourself) in imitation of God's family.

For me, that is the harder challenge!

Once again, welcome. Invite your friends, family, pastor ... ;)

Welcome to the forum, GTSeeker. You will definitely find fellowship and food for thought.

Um... Cecil... that new "brother" of yours... is a single mom.

Uhhhhhh. Ooooooops!

Just color me a very bright shade of pink!!! :oops:

Welcome, and enjoy our crowd just the same! :lol:

Hypothesis still stands, though it could have been formulated a bit differently for the target audience. *sigh*

CecilW said:
Uhhhhhh. Ooooooops!

Just color me a very bright shade of pink!!! :oops:

Welcome, and enjoy our crowd just the same! :lol:

Hypothesis still stands, though it could have been formulated a bit differently for the target audience. *sigh*

NO PROBLEM MY BELOVED BROTHER.....lol. It's quite funny actually that you missed that little detail....In any case, thank you very much for the welcome, I look forward to the fellowship!

GTS

sadanyagci said:
Welcome to the forum, GTSeeker. You will definitely find fellowship and food for thought.

Um... Cecil... that new "brother" of yours... is a single mom.

Thank you for welcoming me and for your keen sense of observation! lol

:)

I've thought and thought, and there's not one word I can think of to say that doesn't insert my pedal extremity more firmly into my oral orifice. :lol:

So I'll just sit here and continue blushing furiously!!! :oops: Desenex makes a horrid toothepaste!

Anything else you care to tell us that I might thoroughly mangle? How many kids you have, and general ages (small, teenagers, grown)? What started you looking at this whole PM thing? How Obama should fix the economy? :)

Welcome again, GNTS! There are several families in GA (us included) that are associated with BF and support plural marriages choices. This makes at least the third pushpin in the GA area! Welcome.

Greetings GNTS! Although we already know each other...thanks for participating on the BF boards!

Blessings,

On behalf of Chaplains Rose and myself, we would like to WELCOME you here from the Bayou State ( and the Gulf ). My the Lord bring about a blessing unto you from this board.

Paul not the apostle said:
Welcome again, GNTS! There are several families in GA (us included) that are associated with BF and support plural marriages choices. This makes at least the third pushpin in the GA area! Welcome.
Thanks, it's an honor to be the next 'push pin' in Georgia, I feel my life has new meaning now...hahaha. Seriously, it is an honor to be welcomed by so many of my brothers and sisters. I look forward to meeting you some day. Please keep me informed of any events/activities coming up.

GTS

CecilW said:
I've thought and thought, and there's not one word I can think of to say that doesn't insert my pedal extremity more firmly into my oral orifice. :lol:

So I'll just sit here and continue blushing furiously!!! :oops: Desenex makes a horrid toothepaste!

Anything else you care to tell us that I might thoroughly mangle? How many kids you have, and general ages (small, teenagers, grown)? What started you looking at this whole PM thing? How Obama should fix the economy? :)

Well, I have 3 children, my son, 19 just completed his first year at Georgia Southern..go Eagles!!! and two daughers, 10 and 7 years of age, the 7 year old is my 'mini me' and the oldest is the spliting image of her late father. (go figure, thank God he was cute...lol)

I found the site, researching on Biblical Polygyny vs 'Polygamy' after a friend of mine shared with me that he practiced Biblical Polygyny and he gave me a valid discription of the plan of God regarding marriage. I had often wondered what 'event' or 'idea' came along to 'change' the views of marriage in society when in the Bible you see so many plural marriages. My interest was further peaked after the incident with the highly publicized case of polygamy as well, and the interview Oprah did, I do realize that there are marked differences that the mormons and myself have, but I couldn't in good conscience 'judge' them for their practice of plural marriage. I actually thought it was kinda 'cool' in a sense. They explained it very well, the relationship part, and I wondered to myself if I had it in me to do that...the jury is still out.

Economically speaking, it is a viable solution, and may be a more widely accepted solution in the very near future, as we are entering in the Last Days. It will literally come to 'Christians' 'pooling' their resources together, opening up their homes and lives to each other in order to survive the coming Tribulation (sorry to the 'fly away saints' who think they will miss it....) and in order to survive the tyrany of the Anti Christ and his system. I realize it takes a great deal of maturity and one being submitted to the 'Love' of God and allowing Him to TRULY Live and Reign in the Heart to accomplish this.

Lastly, I LOVE 'BIG LOVE' ON HBO!!!!!!! I WOULD MARRY BILL PAXTON!!! hahaha

Glory&TruthSeeker said:

Ah, but could you do it without compulsively giving a thorough spanking to whats-her-name, his 2nd wife? :lol:

CecilW said:
Glory&TruthSeeker said:

Ah, but could you do it without compulsively giving a thorough spanking to whats-her-name, his 2nd wife? :lol:

rofl... :lol:
yeah, roman's daughter...yeah i think i would have to definitely be full of the Grace of God!!! lol I like the first wife though and the 3rd is not bad, actually I like her spunk...now, this new one, that is coming...i don't know about her. :roll:

CecilW said:
Glory&TruthSeeker said:

yeah, roman's daughter...yeah i think i would have to definitely be full of the Grace of God!!! lol I like the first wife though and the 3rd is not bad, actually I like her spunk...now, this new one, that is coming...i don't know about her. :roll:

CecilW said:
Glory&TruthSeeker said:

Chaplain said:
On behalf of Chaplains Rose and myself, we would like to WELCOME you here from the Bayou State ( and the Gulf ). My the Lord bring about a blessing unto you from this board.

THANK YOU CHAPLIN! Feel free to send some seafood to Georgia! lol Love, Blessings and Shalom!

Chaplain said:

THANK YOU CHAPLIN! Feel free to send some seafood to Georgia! lol Love, Blessings and Shalom!

Back