• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Georgia

Hello everyone,

I"m VERY new to the forum, however am very excited to be a part of such a wonderful group of Believers. Recently the Lord (Adonai) has lead me by His Grace to begin to look deeper into Biblical Polygyny. Although I myself am currently a single mom, I can not say at this point whether I would like to be in a Biblical Family Structure or not. I am NOT against it however. I believe that the Lord God (Yahweh) Blesses not only the Monogamist relationship but the Biblical Polygynist relationship as well. I am looking forward to learning more, and fellowshiping with each of you.

In His Service and Agape,
Glory and Truth Seeker
:)
Where Are You Now My Sista ?

@Everett Mendiola 3rd. , first Welcome to the site, second, I suspect she has moved on to different things since she hasn't been looking at this site since 2012. FYI, there are LOTS of old posts on this Forum so it is a good habit to check the dates on them before posting so you are not disappointed that you don't get a reply to a direct person. Sometimes people "bring back a good one" by posting a thought on an old thread to push it forward for others to notice.

I hope you find many good things here.

@Everett Mendiola 3rd. , first Welcome to the site, second, I suspect she has moved on to different things since she hasn't been looking at this site since 2012. FYI, there are LOTS of old posts on this Forum so it is a good habit to check the dates on them before posting so you are not disappointed that you don't get a reply to a direct person. Sometimes people "bring back a good one" by posting a thought on an old thread to push it forward for others to notice.

I hope you find many good things here.
Julieb :

I Appreciate Your Response ... And Your Welcoming Me Into "The Fold" So To Speak. Still My Sister ... I Did "See" The Date Yet If The Sister In Question Ever Came Across This Site Again At least She
Would Notice Someone Gave Her (The Correct Response) ... And No My Sister ...
Would Never Be Disappointed ... Only That No One Took Time For Her Situation And Effectively Responded.
Nevertheless Sister Julieb Thanks Again..

Back