• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from Western PA

Clyde Pilkington

Real Person
Male
Greetings in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I have visited this website quite a few times over the past year or so (as well as other similarly theme websites). I thought it was finally time to join in on the conversation and fellowship. Your site seemed like the best place to "dive in."

Let me introduce myself. I live in western PA with my two dear wives. I am a former pastor (Baptist/Bible) - for many years in another state, and now devote my life to my family, home-based business, and the ministry of God's Word through literature. Our family has published about 50 books including a few on plural marriage (the books on this subject can be seen at http://www.patriarchpublishinghouse.com).

If you are in western PA, come to or pass through this area, or would like to make a special trip our way, we would welcome your fellowship and would be honored to provide overnight hospitality. We have a lot of room!

Enjoying the life of God,

PA Happy Life

I went to the website and cannot find the ordering function. When I click on email it insists on using outlook which I don't have set up on my machine. Can you pm me an email address so I can make arrangements to order your books for my library?

SweetLissa

Hello Happy,

And welcome to Biblical Families! Yes, please dive right in....the water is fine!

Blessings,

Welcome and praise God the Baptists are getting this stuff too! I was saved in a Baptist church, but have come a long way since then.

Look forward to seeing more from you.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Hello to all ! I've been doing some soul searching. I was not brought up going to church, sad to say. I have tried different churches and just haven't found one were I feel like I fit in or my beliefs I do have are not that of the church. I believe Jesus is my Lord and Savior and with him all things are possible. So soon I know he will lead me to a church were I belong. I do not practice polygamy but I hope I can still come to this web site and share with everyone. My beliefs on Polygamy are if you are of age and willing why should others judge. God bless to all and maybe some one could leave some sciptures for me to read to lead me in the right direction with my journey to find the right church.

Thanks from St.Louis

Back