• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hair loss

It really is 🤣
Hahaha! I haven't tried it on dishes yet, but I've been curious too! Doesn't work so well on bathrooms sadly
My family loves to leave greasy foods in the dishes, and using baking soda with the dish soap got rid of the greasiness on the dishes. I tried everything before that, and nothing worked.
I do love how I don't get greasy hair like I used to with regular soap. It takes longer to get greasy and I don't know how to describe it but it's not a gross type feeling or looking grease.
Oh it feels super clean! My skin and nails feel so clean; I really love it.
Although I have to use regular soap after a beach trip. Baking soda doesn't work as well to get the sea out of my hair
I want to go to the beach so bad lately but it's too hot :( I love the smell of the sea in my hair and on my skin lol maybe i'm weird.

My family loves to leave greasy foods in the dishes, and using baking soda with the dish soap got rid of the greasiness on the dishes. I tried everything before that, and nothing worked.
Oh I'll try it then!
I want to go to the beach so bad lately but it's too hot :( I love the smell of the sea in my hair and on my skin lol maybe i'm weird.
I agree I think it's lovely!

Gonna have to try this.

Some day I just want to hear a chemist explain the science behind why grease (esp spaghetti sauce!) sticks on plastic and not glass/metal/ceramic/etc.🤦‍♀️😆

Gonna have to try this.

Some day I just want to hear a chemist explain the science behind why grease (esp spaghetti sauce!) sticks on plastic and not glass/metal/ceramic/etc.🤦‍♀️😆
😆 I don't even need an explanation anymore; at this point, I'm entirely convinced that grease and plastic are the work of the devil.

I just used baking soda and dish soap. I had to let some bowls soak separately on their own for a little.

Back