• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Happily married guy

Andre Two Wives

I am a polygynist. I am married to two beautiful women. One for over twenty years and another for seven years. We all live together with our seven children. My wife has been a member for some time now and always tells me about the group and situations. She told me that I need to give advice to others and make myself available to help others. So, I am willing to give my seven years of wisdom regarding polygyny. Have a blessed Jesus' Day, as this is the day the Lord has made.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Andre!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but I noticed your profile picture (very cool by the way). What martial arts do you practice?
Great question. I use to practice BJJ or GJJ, but now I just call it Seminary Ju-Jitsu. I made it to brown belt in BJJ as a sport and self-defense. I also do boxing, kickboxing, other forms of Ju-Jutsu, and catch-wrestling.

Back