• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello again from UK

Anna

Female
Hi everyone. I used to be on here as Anna but for some reason I'm now anonymous and I'm not sure how to change it? Anyway, I'm excited to talk to you all again and looking forward to learning and meeting new friends.
I'm in the UK so please don't get offended if I don't reply as my time zone is different to yours.
Feel free to message me. I'm very friendly and love meeting new people!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Anna! You can message @FollowingHim and ask him to change your name back to Anna or whatever you desire. Hoping you find some interesting threads to delve into.

Really? Which part?
I'm in Belfast but from Yorkshire really. I have some family in usa but they are Mormons that live in utah so I avoid them where possible!
North Yorkshire, I think. Not totally sure though, it’s been a couple of centuries.

Seems like avoiding them would be fairly easy, what with the large puddle and all, in between you.

North Yorkshire, I think. Not totally sure though, it’s been a couple of centuries.

Seems like avoiding them would be fairly easy, what with the large puddle and all, in between you.
Sadly they visit which means I'm subjected to their nonsense occasionally. They keep saying i should visit them but I have politely declined so far.

We lived for a couple of years in Wexford. My ancestors came from all over the UK, but the branch I'm most familiar with was from Essex. That's going back to the 1860s though.
Chemistry and microbiology. I have done both but mostly chemistry these days.
I work for a pharma company, mostly clinical trial drugs
Fascinating, especially right now! To be blunt rather than discovering it by trial and error - does this mean that we could have fascinating discussions about vaccines with you, or that we'd be better to avoid the topic? :)

We lived for a couple of years in Wexford. My ancestors came from all over the UK, but the branch I'm most familiar with was from Essex. That's going back to the 1860s though.

Fascinating, especially right now! To be blunt rather than discovering it by trial and error - does this mean that we could have fascinating discussions about vaccines with you, or that we'd be better to avoid the topic? :)
I'm more than happy to talk science anytime. In fact I love a good discussion about anything

Welcome back Anna! We have a ladies chat on Monday nights. It's at 7.30pm Eastern time in the USA, which I think makes it about 11.30pm tonight for you. You are most welcome to join us if you can stay awake :D.

Welcome back Anna! We have a ladies chat on Monday nights. It's at 7.30pm Eastern time in the USA, which I think makes it about 11.30pm tonight for you. You are most welcome to join us if you can stay awake :D.
Thanks. I will try to make it occasionally. It would be great to catch up! Even if I'm in my pyjamas!

Back