• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello again,

LMRoss

Hello All!

We are here in the DFW area of Texas and still looking to grow our family. We've been married for 11 years and have three young children. Prayerfully asking for guidance and discernment we began the journey in seeking another wife. We had a serious "girlfriend" for a while. After some months of weekend trips, daily telephone conversations, and preparing our family and home for her arrival we got the ax. Three days before her arrival date she called in tears to inform us that she wouldn't be coming after all. She had run into her ex-boyfriend and was going to try again with him. We were devastated to say the least. She was a wonderful woman. It's taken some time to heal from that and we are SLOWLY coming back. This is a way of life that we feel lead to live. If there's anyone close to our area, we would love to meet up and be/have some support in person. We are so thankful for this site and the sense of community that it brings.

Lance & Ramona

Welcome Lance and Ramona! We are glad you found us too. We hope you find lots of good information, encouragement and maybe even some good advice. ;)

Ramona, I encourage you to make your own username (or have the hubby make another one) so you can get on the Private Women's threads. We also have a Tuesday night online chat if you can make it. It is an excellent way to get to know some of the ladies on this site. The link is at the TOP of the Forum page. Hope to see you there some time.

Thank you julieb, I will do that now & I look forward to joining on Tuesday evenings. We currently teach a marriage communication class on Tuesday evenings but will be done at the end of October. I can't wait to get to visit with the ladies!

Back