• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello all, new family from CO, USA

Matthew25Family

Male
Hello everyone. We are a newly joined family from the CO mountains. We are a husband and wife of 18 years with six God fearing children. We came across your forum while searching for a Christian woman to bring into our family as a second wife. We feel a strong call from the Lord to live a Biblical polygynist life and raise up more children with God in their hearts. It seems that we are in good company here and look forward to fellowship with others called in kind. God bless.

Lol, thank you ... but I must admit, we where Texans for a few years. Our oldest daughter was born there :) My wife and I, both, are originally from OK, but we've been in the mountains almost ten years now and thank goodness God led us here before the pandemic, He put us right in a place that was completely "sheltered" from all the craziness. Hope your doing well tonight LovesDogs and thank you for the welcome.

Lol, thank you ... but I must admit, we where Texans for a few years. Our oldest daughter was born there :) My wife and I, both, are originally from OK, but we've been in the mountains almost ten years now and thank goodness God led us here before the pandemic, He put us right in a place that was completely "sheltered" from all the craziness. Hope your doing well tonight LovesDogs and thank you for the welcome.
I think everyone was a Texan at one point or another lol. I'm glad you went where God lead you though, I bet it's beautiful and peaceful there. Thank you and you're very welcome.

Welcome!

The speed at which this introduction went into a side conversation was exceptionally fast.
We are getting better at this. 😁

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome! If your wife would like to make her own account, then she is welcome to join us in the ladies chat on Monday nights.

Back