• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello also from Arizona

MechanicMan

Hi! I am the husband of GardenLife1024. My wife and and I are looking to go forward on this journey. We are very new to this but are already getting into to contact with some people that live this way. Looking forward to talking to others for advice and learning as much as I can. I especially want to get in to contact with more people from my state also. I love my family very much and enjoy being family oriented and want to see it grow in any way it can, besides more domestic animals. Lol

Welcome to BF from the great Northwest! I'm happy to see that both you and your wife will be posting alongside the rest of us on this forum and look eagerly forward to our interaction with your family.

Welcome! We look forward to getting to know you and your expanding family. If you are still open to the domestic animal route, I have a Lab-Husky mix who has developed a taste for expensive homeschooling books that I might be persuaded to part with! Hmmmm.....ok, you can have him. LOL

Back