• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello finally :)

I'm also new here, sending a welcome! I also joined only after getting my husbands approval and watching the site periodically from time to time as I waited. Hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Welcome!

May God bless you and Rusty with peace, love, joy and harmony.

Welcome @Rusty'sTiffy! I really wish I could have met you in person when I was out there in June for the NW retreat. I hope you will grow in your appreciation for plural through interaction here on BF. I have prayed for the 3 of you and will continue to do so. Blessings!!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. I was really hoping to meet you also. But the timing was not right. Hopefully we will be able to meet next time:). I've heard many wonderful things about you and look forward to a new friendship.

Welcome!

Welcome to Biblical Families!
My hubby and adult children got to meet rusty this last year in Oregon....but I stayed home and held the home front.

I hope you enjoy being here!

Back