• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from across the pond

Aaron

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, just reading posts and learning. I quite like the site and you all seem very friendly so I thought I would join. I am married, monogamously. Not sure I will ever live this life (as my wife would be quite opposed) but I do believe it is ordained by God so I am interested in learning about it.

Welcome, Aaron! I hope you find some encouragement and fellowship here. I also hope your wife will be willing at some point to search for the truth about plural marriage. It might not be for your family but truth is always good to know.

With hope for the future,
Julie

Thanks Brian and Julie,

I'm actually an American living in England but I do love the Ozzie's and the Kiwis. I think they are quite similar to Americans in a lot of ways, namely the independent spirit that seems to be so at home with us descendants of English colonists ;) Yeah maybe my wife will be interested someday, I'm not stressed about it. One thing I've picked up reading this forum so far is not to push anything, if God wants it He will provide a way. I find that most people like to fish on their own anyway if you provide a little bait. Trouble is finding something that will perk the interest and get her searching on her own.

Welcome Aaron!
I hope that you and your wife both find a niche on this site and that we all are able to get to know each other! I hope your wife will find she likes the idea and finds herself hoping for her own sister-wife! I know I do, even if it is scary to me!

Back