• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello From Canada

Welcome. Glad you are here. I read that Canada wanted to criminalize polygyny because it promotes patriarchy. I hope you will not be effected by that.
Canada never legalized polygyny in the first place :( but the situation seems to only be getting worst with all the woke activists infiltrating the government these days... Unfortunetly I think we may be very affected and usually keep a low prescence now out of fear of being discriminated against

Hello I'm new to this forum. I am the first wife (33f) to my marriage with my husband (55m). He took a second wife(23f) 5 years ago. We have 3 kids, 2 with me and one with her. She is currently pregnant so we are expecting to grow our family very soon :) We live in Ontario, Canada so there isn't a large community of people living in the same way as us. Can't wait to meet with all of you and learn more about this lifestyle!
Shalom :)

Back