• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Charlotte, North Carolina

jorgema

My wife, Kalina and I are a loving couple and we have a strong marriage of over 12 years built on trust, faith, communication, and a good sense of humor. We have a great life, and a solid marriage and are looking for a special woman to become a part of our life. Someone that we can trust, love, and have good chemistry with to share the rest of our life with. You can learn more about us in our blog at http://second-sisterwife.blogspot.com/.
Please email us at jorge_jr_98@yahoo.com if you would like to get to know us. God Bless.

Jorge

Hello and Welcome,

I am sorry about your fertility problems.

Just for your information, we really don't consider ourselves a "dating forum", but instead encourage relationship building. Out of this natural relationship building, "courting" opportunities just become a natural growth process of a wholesome relationship. One of the ways we encourage relationship building is through our retreats, so of course, we encourage everyone to experience.

Although we do know women that are looking for husbands/families to join in Covenantal Marriage, we are Pastorally protective of them. In other words, it is our heart to see that these godly women not get hurt in "courting process", for we have learned over the years that there are many wolves looking for "an affair" in the name of Plural Marriage. There are also those who find the truth of Christian Plural Marriage, but do not have a clue how it is supposed to operate. It is our hope that the women in relationship to Biblical Families Association will find healthy, secure, and loving families.

We would love to get to you both better and look forward to your posts. What name does your wife go by on the forum?

Back