• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Florida

Hello biblicalfamilies,

Introduction rant:
My name is Conrad. I have a beautiful loving family with 4 kids (one of which is due in a couple months!). My oldest was from a previous relationship from my youth. We live in central Florida somewhat enjoying the heat. My wife and I have discussed this lifestyle for over 7 years and feel now we have grown enough and have become wiser from managing our family and raising our children. We have been blessed by GOD and are comfortable in our life and feel we can add to it, while also helping someone at the same time; be they a single mother or someone who wants a family. I feel in my heart and mind that this ls what I am supposed to do. Raise a large family teaching them the words of GOD and protecting them for this corrupt World. We are Christian but not affiliated with a denomination or church (if anyone has any recommendations for a local FL church with a strong community, who won't shun this practice; please let me know). We were both raised Southern Baptist, and our hearts were turned away from denominations after observing our childhood churches split/divorce just as families all around us were doing. As a child I was appalled by the idea of a church divorcing itself as my family was doing at the same time, my young mind thought - "Was nothing sacred? How can people so casually break their sacred vows to GOD and try to justify it with manmade emotions and arguments". In the 90's my wife and I watched what seemed to be the destruction of the family unit and marriage. Every family around us started to divorce. We realized something was wrong with this way of life. With divorce rates nearing 50% and so many single parents raising children without guidance other than their "fear-based survival" thought processes.

My goals are to find likeminded people and learn more about this lifestyle of plural/biblical marriages, network and make connections. I do want more children and even to step in as a father to the fatherless. My wife has always liked the idea of sister wives and the benefits a family unit like that can provide. We have been through trials and tribulations with childcare and will never allow a non-family member to watch out children again - after we caught a live-in nanny hurting our children. Its growing very difficult for families to thrive in the current system with all parents working, kids raised by strangers at a daycare and not learning family bonding. We want a family unit that always has someone at home with the kids, be it in shift rotations with everyone or a dedicated wife who wishes to make the hearth and home.

About me:
Since I was a young boy, I was fascinated with old world customs cultures and history. As I grew up, I realized most history is pop culture and to understand truth you must research for yourself, pray for wisdom; instead of accepting narratives of control. At the age of 18 I became a single parent with sole custody. For 10 years I struggled without any outside support; working 3 jobs while being in the military reserves to make ends meet. I even tried to go active duty to live on base and out of the apartment complex, but the military would not accept my single parent status (without a family care plan) as an active-duty soldier. I met my now wife in 2015 and my life changed forever. I am blessed to have her love and support and she has given me 3 more beautiful children. I am actively involved in local non-profit charities, and fraternities in FL. I spend my very limited free time in my green house and hobby plant nursery or researching various topics on religion, history, genealogy/ancestry. I am political in the sense that politics and laws matter but dislike debating people's opinions or suffering someone's misguided anger because the TV told them to be upset or afraid (Television = Tells-Lies-To-Your-Vision). I try to make friends wherever I walk and can talk to strangers for hours. If you would like to know more, please feel free to ask.

Please excuse my blog posting, I am not really familiar with blogs/forums as I've shied away from internet communities for over 15 years. Looking forward to learning more and networking. If anyone has any informational sources on how to operate a plural/biblical marriage family legally (prenups, living arrangements/taxes/health insurance), I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Very nice intro! I'm pretty sure you just found your people lol. I'm a fellow southern baptist that went more independent/evangelical. Then after about six years, I discovered the Tanach (old testament..kidding/not kidding) and became Hebraic/Messianic. Then about 2015 saw true biblical patriarchy and polygyny. I'm the second wife to @Shaul, who is too busy serving to be on here much lol.

Welcome! So glad you found us. My family lives on the west side of Orlando. We would love to connect with you. you. I hope you find some good things here.

Very nice intro! I'm pretty sure you just found your people lol. I'm a fellow southern baptist that went more independent/evangelical. Then after about six years, I discovered the Tanach (old testament..kidding/not kidding) and became Hebraic/Messianic. Then about 2015 saw true biblical patriarchy and polygyny. I'm the second wife to @Shaul, who is too busy serving to be on here much lol.
Thank you, I must have! I thought I came here to learn about one thing, yet every time I read through a forum I learn more about my faith and others. It's a breath of fresh air to see a group of people actively communicating about their religions and faiths without being shunned or ridiculed.

Welcome! So glad you found us. My family lives on the west side of Orlando. We would love to connect with you. you. I hope you find some good things here.
Thanks for the warm welcome! We live between Tampa and Lakeland. We look forward to connecting with you all.

yet every time I read through a forum I learn more about my faith and others.
Have you taken note yet how carefully and thoughtfully we make sure to inject multitudinous extra subjects into each and every thread?

Not yet, but my ADD wouldn't mind!
We’ve gotten really good at it.

Some people use that “derailing” word, but we apparently embrace diversity within threads.

What is the ratio between smart and smart ass? Asking for a friend.
I’m probably 50/50, but I may just be being generous.

Wait, you left out dumbass.
50/50/75

Back