• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Ft Worth Texas

Theresa

Hello 🌊
My husband and I live north of Fort Worth Texas . We have practiced polygyny for about 20 years but currently it is just the 2 of us . I am hopeful that we will meet the right woman to join our family .
We are looking for an excepting community here in the DFW metroplex. Does anyone know of churches or Christian organizations that are accepting of this lifestyle?

Welcome!

Welcome. We are east of Dallas and have a poly friendly messianic home church group that meets on Sabbath every week.

We meet at two homes, ours and a friend's home. The group is regularly about 8-10 and can be as big as 20 plus.

Welcome! Hope you find some good support here.

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome!

@JimC @ATexasPeacekeeper are all the congregation members on this platform or just you two? what city are the meetings in ? how many women are in yalls congregation ?
there are others hat have accounts here. My wife is on here too. As for women in our congregation, our wives are here. We meet either 7 miles south of Greenville and about 7 miles north of Greenville.

Back