• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Indiana

Yes, we're reading. But this is not an advertisement type dating service. It is a community of believers who share an interest in family from a Biblical perspective, with an acceptance of PM. Some practice it. Others are just supportive.

So ... hello & welcome. We'd like to get acquainted. Feel free to tell us more about yourselves, and your journey thus far. But if you are looking primarily to place a poly advertisement, this site is not likely to do you much good.

Oh... really? I think I may have been mistaken. Oh well... yes I am learning about this lifestyle still and interested in this site nevertheless. Apologies for misunderstanding...

No worries, you're not the first to place a personals ad in our introductions section. To clarify, we're more of a marriage support service, a place do discuss issues in marriage, theology, society etc, and receive support, advice and fellowship. If you are looking to expand your family, you have a number of options, including:
- Just pray and trust God. If he wants this to happen, He will bring her into your life.
- Meeting people in person, in your life, as you probably met your first wife. Note that we run retreats to meet like minded people in person, but these are geared at supporting families, singles may attend but don't count on meeting any there. You are more likely to meet her in a cafe back at home. Or in your local church.
- We offer an introductions service, to put together people we can verify are legitimate. Click the "Resources" link at the top of the page.
- There are a number of online dating websites that cater for polygamy. Can't recommend any, heard more stories of scammers than success stories. But it does work for some.

I'd forget about hunting for her, and just pray, trusting God to lead your family where he will.

Is that helpful? Stick around, it would be good to get to know you better.

Since it's not a common practice, I doubt our local church would be a good place to start. I have a lot to learn though. We'll see where the journey begins.

Well, AD41, welcome to the forums. Make some friends, talk, chat, learn.

Try to come to a retreat or get-together.

Blessings

Doc

Back