• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Kansas!

kansascpl

Female
Hi! Introductions are always awkward... I'm from Kansas, my husband is from Missouri. We've been blessed with 10 years together and going on 3 kids - 2 rowdy and rambunctious boys, and we recently found out we're expecting a girl in 2018! Not sure how that'll work, but I'm trying to have faith that He'll guide us along the way haha!
We both always have wanted to have a larger family, and polygamy seems natural for both of us. I'm interested in meeting other families and learning more about your journeys as we start ours. :)
Looking forward to meeting others in the group! Thanks!

Welcome and nice to have you here. I hope your husband decides to join us too.

Welcome! Glad to have you. Depending on where you are in Kansas, we may not be too far. FYI. There's also a ladies chat on Tuesday nights and a Regional retreat around Austin in November. We'd love to meet you and look forward to hearing more of your story.

Be sure to read all pages of the website too. Make sure you know the types of folks you will be interacting with here. This is a bible-based community.:D

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Hi! Introductions are always awkward... I'm from Kansas, my husband is from Missouri. We've been blessed with 10 years together and going on 3 kids - 2 rowdy and rambunctious boys, and we recently found out we're expecting a girl in 2018! Not sure how that'll work, but I'm trying to have faith that He'll guide us along the way haha!
We both always have wanted to have a larger family, and polygamy seems natural for both of us. I'm interested in meeting other families and learning more about your journeys as we start ours. :)
Looking forward to meeting others in the group! Thanks!
Welcome. My wife and I have eight children. The youngest are twins. There's always enough room for another little one in your life. Be blessed.

Welcome! Glad to have you. Depending on where you are in Kansas, we may not be too far. FYI. There's also a ladies chat on Tuesday nights and a Regional retreat around Austin in November. We'd love to meet you and look forward to hearing more of your story.
oh, cool! we're near KC. I'll try to make the ladies chat - that would be cool :)

Welcome! Glad you have found us. I look forward to getting to know you better on the forums and possibly on Ladies Chat. We would love to have you.

oh, cool! we're near KC. I'll try to make the ladies chat - that would be cool :)
KC gets a bad wrap sometimes, but I kinda dig both sides. Awesome sports experiences with those twin stadiums.

Hello.

Bienvenue! You'll find there is rarely a dull moment on Bib Fam, and may you receive the strength you need for all the adventures ahead.

Back