• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Michigan…

JonB

Real Person
Male
Greetings from the beautiful state of Michigan! My name is Jonathan and my wife’s name is Christina. We’re located in the south central region of the state (lower peninsula). We have been studying Biblical families for the past several years. However, during the past three years or so… our study has grown in intensity. Although we’re very early in the process of expanding our family, we were praying to find a forum or a place where we could increase our fellowshipping and family networking opportunities. By Yah’s grace, we were guided to this site. The topics and conversations found in this forum are amazingly insightful and greatly appreciated. In terms of additional background information, my wife and I are both longtime health science professionals and lovers of functional/nutritional medicine. As a couple, we look forward to sharing authentic and encouraging fellowship with others of like mind. Feel free to say hello…

Welcome!

@ChristinaB, you are most welcome to also join the Monday night ladies chat, the ladies talk there much more than on the main forum, it's the best place to meet the wives of the men here. You'd never know they were around otherwise, they're rather quiet on the forum!

Welcome, @JonB, and thank you so much for the introduction. I'm sure you'll find significant numbers of people with like mind in various disciplines!

Welcome to you both! :)

I was not usually quiet on the forum, and was an exception to the "ladies chat more in the chatroom" idea expressed by Followinghim.

I hope you are both blessed by being here.

Welcome!

Coincidentally, I picked up a Howitzer at Camp Grayling this am and drug it through the UP to Wisconsin.
I am an over the road trucker.

Welcome!

Coincidentally, I picked up a Howitzer at Camp Grayling this am and drug it through the UP to Wisconsin.
I am an over the road trucker.
I wouldn't mind having a howitzer, but don't think I can afford one :D

Welcome Jonathan and Christina. It looks like we have also have other common interests in addition to the Bible and polygyny. It is nice to have you here.

Ammo is just so hard to find nowadays, though.

Welcome and great to read your intro. Looking forward to reading your comments in various threads. Shalom

Welcome! Thanks for sharing some about your family and your journey here. Looking forward to getting to know you and your wife better.

Welcome Jonathan & Christina! :)

Back