• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Michigan

Welcome Jamie! My heart can so understand your statement that it can only be a God thing to open your heart to plural marriage.
So many that are hearing us consider plural marriage, guarantee that we are being directed by an evil and demonic spirit.
This is hard!
I tell many that I could have won a world record for being the most jealous wife. If they had any clue the amount of surrender this has taken me to get to a place to allow the Lord to work this in my heart to say “yes, Lord if you have this path for me, I am willing”. It’s been many hours, days and even weeks fasting and prayer for brokenness in myself to be able to get to this place after nearly 50 years of monogamous only perspective.
This is ONLY something the Almighty could do in my heart!!
Bless you as you continue to chose to hear the voice of the King of Kings in your unique journey He is guiding you and your hubby on. Keep Him first in all things. He alone is worthy of our absolute worship and trust AND He will see us through and He is trustworthy! He is our Shepherd and when we realize He alone sustains us, we will lack nothing. 🙏

Welcome Jaimie! Is your husband on here at Biblical Families?

Back