• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from N Idaho

Welcome to Biblical Families!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Welcome!

Welcome! I hope you both will find some useful things here. I hope your wife will also sign up so we can get to know her better. We have a Ladies Only thread she can participate on and we do a Ladies chat/video chat on Tuesday nights, 7:30 pm EST. All the information is at the top of the Ladies Only thread.

We shall see if she does. I've been rolling pro-polygyny for over 15 years now per the written word as I understood it contrary to the likes we've been taught all our lives, she's been resistant for just as long. She has at least recently said she'll make the best of it if it happens but "It is not what" she "signed up for".
Anyhow, that's likely more than I should post but there it is anyhow.
We did have a trial run with someone we both loved but it ultimately didn't work out due to a small complication and differences in life styles, a few good things came out of all that though, that lovely lady came to the Lord and is very on fire! and my wife warmed up to the poly life style, but still doesn't really like the idea. She sees the pros and cons and doesn't really feel the pros outweigh the cons and I'm not really the kind of guy to rule with a iron fist but I'll put the hammer down when needed, just ask anyone in my household!

Welcome! I hope you both will find some useful things here. I hope your wife will also sign up so we can get to know her better. We have a Ladies Only thread she can participate on and we do a Ladies chat/video chat on Tuesday nights, 7:30 pm EST. All the information is at the top of the Ladies Only thread.
Good to know, I'll bring it up when I feel the time is right. I have days I want to talk about polygyny stuff and other days I don't. Today I do not.

Welcome!

(Thought I'd posted this but it was sitting as a draft!)

Back