• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from NJ!

Hello everyone!

We are a couple in NJ, who has embraced the plural lifestyle. We are new to this site, and looking to speak with other like-minded people who live or wish to live this lifestyle. We are seeking a sisterwife, but are letting her find us as opposed to actively seeking.

We look forward to speaking with everyone! :D

welcome to the site, it is a fun place to learn.

Welcome aboard!

This is a great place to find fellowship and information. Be sure to attend our retreats as often as God enables you to do so.

Marv and Betsy

Hi TIBTT.

Welcome to Biblical Families. Would you like to share some more about the journey that brought you here?

ylop
TwoWillDoForNow

Howdy,

Yes, pull up a chair and tell us all about it!

Blessings,

Doc

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't remember the site address! LOL. :lol:

There isn't much to tell, as of yet. Our husband and I have talked at great lengths about living a plural lifestyle. We have been "lurking" around several sites, gathering as much information as possible & gathering insight into the lives of people who live plural lifestyles now. We are beginning to "put ourselves out there" in the plural community. We have told several of our close friends of our decision to live this lifestyle, and we have received an overwhelming positive response!

However, we have chosen not to tell our families at this time, until we have found the right person to join our family. Given my strong Christian upbringing, I am not sure that my family is going to be supportive of our decision. We decided that telling my family when we have found someone would be the best way to "break the news" to them. My in-law's are very open-minded, and we don't foresee any problems with "breaking the news" to them.

Thanks for such a warm welcome! I am unable to sleep tonight, so I am going to lurk around here & see what I can find!

Heather

May the Lord give you much wisdom in the days and years to come. If the staff here can be of any aid to you in your spiritual journey let us know.

Back